Chapter 27

Joes warm hands are on my bare skin and I feel so comfy I role over to see joe with his hair messy all over his face and I just can't resist but take a photo of him on both my phone and his and snapchat on his phone. When I am done I go to the living room where I see Caspar and Zara kind of having a make out session. I turn swiftly around and make my way back to the bedroom pretending I didn't see anything. I slip back into bed and just smile at joes little face. I just go on my phone and go through my timelines and like peoples tweets and photos. I feel joe stir and then he yawns and his croaky morning voice fills the room "morning Jemma". I look over at home and smile "morning Joe" I give him a peck on the lips and then he starts to speak "where is Caspar I need to speak to him about s video" I look away a little "umm you may wanna leave that for a minute" he looks at me confused "what why?" I continue " I kind of walked in on him and Zara having like some sort of make out session" he pulls a worried face "did they see you?" I shake my head "no but how about you text him asking him if "he's awake" just so that maybe you won't have to see what is saw" he laughs "alright good idea" he roles over and grabs his phone and starts to type. He sends the message and Caspar replies "yeah I'm awake I'm with Zara in the living room" I laugh "well I guess they have stopped now". He just roles his eyes and then he gets up and puts his hand out "come on let's go and get some breakfast I'll cook" I stretch then grab joes hand and he picks me up and gives me a piggy back into the living room. He drops me on the sofa then he goes over to the breakfast bar. I look over at Zara and Caspar and smile. Zara moves over next to me and we discuss make up. When joe is done cooking he calls Caspar Zara and I over to get our food and we decide to use joes new in door cinema screen and watch some YouTube whilst just chilling on the sofa eating breakfast. Joe puts on some of Alfie's vlog and when we are done I collect everyone's plates and put them in the dish washer. When I sit back down joe pulls me on to his lap and I watch him and Caspar play whilst I also try to distract joe by going in front of the screen and kissing him which I know for sure he just can't resist then we hear Caspar shout "yes!" I stop kissing joe and look over to the game where Caspar had scored a goal. I mouth to joe "sorry" he smiles and pinches my bum. I get off of him and Zara and I go to joe and I's room to just chat and that whilst the boys finish off their intense game of FIFA. We laugh and joke and I hear joe screaming "4-2 to me!" I laugh and say to Zara "well I'm guessing they have finished then" she laughs and we go back to the living room and see joe dancing around the room then he sees us "oh hey girls" I smile and Zara and I say at the same time "hey casp" Zara smiles at me "maybe Caspar we could go out for dinner do you guys wanna come?". Joe nods "yeah sure make it a double date meet up at 8pm?" We all agree and then Caspar and Zara leave to go and get ready and just have some time alone. When they have left joe grabs my waist. "Come on let's go to my bedroom and have some fun" he smirks at me "no maybe after the dinner keep you waiting make you excited for after the date" he laughs and starts to go to the bathroom before he goes in the bathroom he shouts "you are such a teaser how about you shower with me!" I laugh "alright but nothing more than a shower!" I get undressed whilst joe turns on the shower. I get in and joe follows me and we just go as far as kissing. I get out and dry my self off after joe and then go and get some new pants. Joe wolf whistles when I bend over to get my pants on and it makes me giggle. When we are done I get my dark pink dress on and get joe to zip me up. I then put my make up on and my hair up and then my black block heals I look over to joe, he has a black blazer on with a white shirt with a couple of buttons undone some black jeans with some black converse on. He looked adorable and I just wanted to hug him and never let go. I checked my phone 7:30pm joe and I got and uber to go to Wagamama.