• f o u r •

Author's POV:

Everyone was in their sleeping bags.

'Taekook' as the others liked to call them had to share a sleeping bag.

But since it was pretty big there was loads of space. (A/N: Idk if you get sleeping bags like that but this is the fanfiction world. So.. I can add a unicorn into the story into the story i wanted to or a dragon or a-)

Everyone was alseep beside Jungkook.
And Taehyung but Jungkook didn't know.

He was on one side of the sleeping bag. while Taehyung was on the other. They were both facing each other.

Jungkook took in all the details about Taehyung. His messy blonde hair. (A/N: It took forever for me to actually choose a hair colour. And Taehyung might dye his hair alot.)

Everything about him was perfect. From head to toe. Jungkook had never seen anything bad about his amazing hyung.

"Done staring yet?" Taehyung said. His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at the younger with innocent eyes. He snuggled closer to the younger and they both cuddled each other.

Taehyung stroked Jungkook's cheek softly with his thumb.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered.

"Yes Tae hyung?" Jungkook asked.

There was a little silence before Taehyung kissed the younger on the cheek.

"Good night..I'm glad we found each other again..Kookie...I lo-"

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence Jungkook heard soft snores and looked at the sleeping cute boy.

Jungkook blushed and then buried his head into Taehyung's neck.

"Goodnight hyung." He whispered and also fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone besides Yoongi had woken up.
Jimin was sitting next to Yoongi.
Namjin and Hoseok were together talking.
And Jungkook was just snuggled up to his Taehyungie.

"Ugh. Someone wake up Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"He should be up. Erm...Taehyung you wake him up." Jin suggested.

Everyone agreed and Jungkook thought it could do no harm to him.

Taehyung sighed and slowly shook Yoongi then ran behind Jungkook hugging him and closing his eyes.

Jimin stared at Yoongi. Suddenly one eye shot open then another one did.

"TAEHYUNG WOKE YOU UP! IT WAS HIM!" Everyone yelled at then pointed at the hiding boy.

Taehyung whimpered while Jungkook stood there confused.

Suddenly both of them got hit in the face with a slipper by none other then the Swag Grandpa. Min Yoongi.

After everyone packed up they all decided to leave the Taekook couple and head off.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said.