• o n e •

Author's POV:

~Ten Years Ago~

Seven year old Taehyung stumbled through the trees, lost and unable to find his parents.

Crying he leaned against a tree and then fe to his knees sobbing quietly.

"Don't cry..."

Taehyung lifted his head to see a boy around his age.

"I said don't cry. I command you to stop crying!" The boy said sitting next to the elder and hugging him a little.

The sobbing boy slowly stopped crying and looked at the unknown boy.

"What's your name? Mine's Jeon Jungkook and I'm fiveth!" He said holding up six fingers.

"T-Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I'm seven." Taehyung smiled his box grin.

Jungkook smiled at the elder.

"I'm your hyung. And I'm gonna call you Kookie!" Taehyung said squishing Jungkoook's cheeks with his palms.

"And I'm gonna call you TaeTae Hyung!"
The younger smiled.

"TAEHYUNG!" Both boys turned to look and saw two people both who must've been his parents.

"EOMMA! APPA!" The boy yelled.

"There you are Taehyung! Oh...Who's this little one?" Taehyung's dad said.

"I'm Jungkook!" The boy smiled with his bunny teeth.

"Yea! And he's my bestest friend ever!"
Taehyung added.

Taehyung's father picked up Taehyung with his mother behind him.

"Well. We must be going now. Bye Jungkook! Say bye Taehyung!"

"Bye-Bye Kookie!" Taehyung said.

"Bye-Bye TaeTae Hyung!"

And with that the parents had left with Taehyung while Jungkook went back to the river.

~Five Years Later~

Taehyung walked through the forest. Against his mother's will. But he had to see his Kookie.

'You shouldn't go near that filthy boy! I bet he lives in those woods because nobody loves him!' His mother said.

'But I do! I love him! He's not filthy! You are!' Taehyung had replied and ran to his room then later to the woods.

"Kookieee? Kookie!" Taehyung whispered-shouted.

"BOO!" Taehyung heard and looked to see
Jungkook and smiled softly.

They both sat down by the river against a tree cuddled together.

"Happy 11th Birthday Kookie!"
Taehyung yelled and squished Jungkook in a hug kissing his cheek. Both of them blushing.

"Thank you Tae hyung. We now wait until your 13th!" Kookie replied.

"Yea..."

"Taehyung... Tell me what the hell happened or I'll cry.." Jungkook frowned.

"Appa died..." Taehyung said with tears in his eyes and smiling at the younger.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He knew how much of a good man he was and now nobody could protect Taehyung from his abusive mother now...