• t e n •

yoomin is amazing ^

taehyung and jungkook arrived at the school gates seeing hoseok and haewon talking while namjoon and jin were flirting.

"oh hey taehyung. what's jungkook doing here? is he joining?" jin asked and taehyung simply nodded.

"taeke care of him because..you know. keep him with you." jin said. jungkook and haewon stood there confused.

"well. we'll be going to our classes. yoongi and jimin have already gone to class. see you guys. bye." Namjoon said and they all said goodbyes.

"hoseok. aren't you going to go to class too?" jungkook asked the ball of sunshine.

hoseok shook his head. "i'm going with hae to help her around the school and stuff." he explained.

"yea because he loves me." haewon laughed.

"actually...i just want the day off from classes since we get to have no lessons and help students. we just get homework and have to study more but at least i'm not with the teachers. the only reason i'm here is for no lessons." hoseok stated.

"shut up horse face. anyways, i'm going. bye taekook." haewon said going off with hoseok.

the two stood there confused by the name haewon had given and what it meant.

"anyway. let's go kookie." taehyung said grabbing jungkook's hand and walking off.

"hyung...?" jungkook started looking at taehyung who seemed to be listening. "what was jin hyung talking about earlier?" jungkook asked with curiosity.

"oh..that...erm.." taehyung started not wanting to tell jungkook but needed to warn him.

hi.

i'm not sure if any schools work like that but this is fanfiction world so yep.

thanks for all the votes and reads on this. 💕💕

i know this was pretty short but i'll try to get a longer chapter or update every 1-2 days. i think that'll be how i update. thanks for reading, bye-bye~!