Chapter 6- The Many Works of His Tongue

He then put his hand on the side of my face and reconnected our lips.

This time way more passionate. We fell back onto the bed not breaking the kiss. I moaned when his or hands slid up the sides of my body and back down again.

His fingers traced the hem of my shirt and he pulled it over my head.

He looked at my chest and placed his hands back on my hips. I pulled his shirt over his head and pulled him down on top of me. I began kissing him again.

This time I brushed his bottom lip asking for entrance and I felt his bottom lip ring over my tongue. I groaned as his hands began exploring my body.

He began leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck and when he hit my collar bone I groaned.

"Louis," I moaned.

"That right there is your sweet spot." He said licking his lips.

He began sucking on it even more and I felt pure bliss.

"Lou, it feels good." I groaned.

He twirled his tongue around and blew on it making me flinch.

"When a guy kisses you, and it becomes intense he'll go straight there to leave you a love bite." He said sitting on top of me.

"Love bite?" I asked.

"Come here," he pulled me over to my mirror.

"Oh God!" I whisper yelled.

"That there is a love bite." He pointed to the huge purple mark on my skin.

"When does it go away?" I asked him.

"It depends on the sexual activity frequency," he said turning to kiss me again.

We laughed into the kiss and deepened it. We fell back onto the bed and his hands slid down my body and I groaned at his touch.

His tongue was deep into the depths of my mouth exploring every piece. When his hands reached my waist they slowly traced the trim of my shorts and he pulled them down exposing me in my underwear.

He pulled away for a second and looked at me.

"Wow, you sure do get fancied up just to see me." He said staring at my panties.

I blushed and he pulled off his pants.

Then my phone rang.