Chapter 37- One Dose of Louis Please

After all we had been through that asshole was with another girl.

I looked up and saw him leaning against her locker and nibbling on her ear.

I couldn’t help but let a tear fall down because I felt so horrible.

I felt completely humiliated and embarrassed.

I turned and ran as fast as I could.

“Bella! Bella wait!” Jason called after me but I couldn’t face him.

By now tears were running down my face and burning my cheeks.

I ran until I became tired and walked into a room that nobody was in.

It looked like an abandoned classroom.

I sat in the corner in the back and cried until free period was over.

The bell rang and I thought about going to class but I changed my mind.

About fifteen minutes into the next period, I fixed my makeup and pulled out my journal.

I wrote about all of my feelings and thoughts about how much I hated Lou and how he betrayed me.

I pretty much filled up my journal with my thoughts about Louis.

Then the school day ended.

When the last bell rang, being the good student I am, I went to all of the classes I missed and got the work I needed.

I walked out of the front doors and saw Louis waiting by his car and Jason waiting by his.

Louis looked at me and at Jason as if I was supposed to choose.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Jason who was talking to one of his guy friends.

He saw me walk up to him.

“Alright man, I’ll talk to you later.” he said patting his friend on the back and turning to me.

“Hey, can you give me a ride home?” I asked too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

He looked over at Louis and then at me.

“Sure.” he opened the door for me and I got in.

The ride home was pretty silent.

“Thanks Jason.” I said as we pulled up to my house.

“No problem, call me if you need anything.” he said rubbing my thigh a bit.

“I will.” I said getting out of the car.

I ran into my house and straight up to my room falling asleep.

I didn’t bother getting up for school the next day…or the next day…and eventually the weekend approached.

On Friday night I finally found strength to get out of bed.

I peeled the blankets from over my head and gagged at the horrible odor I let off.

I grabbed some underwear and went into my bathroom.

I jumped straight in the shower and scrubbed as hard as I could, washing my hair and all.

I got out drying myself off and put on my underwear.

I french braided my hair into one long braid and put on my short black silk nightgown.

Then I stripped my bed of the smelly sheets and brought them downstairs to be washed.

I went into the kitchen and saw Josie laughing and talking with my mom.

“I remember when I used to be happy.” I mumbled sitting at the counter.