How?

OK, don't hate me, this is for my own amusement, not any real purpose.

"But I saw you die, how are you still alive?"
"I'm not" she responded quietly, "but you took it hard". Images flashed into my mind, the battle, her shielding me with her body, then falling on me. She hadn't been gone yet, but not far from it.
"Why did you do it, Ahsoka?" I asked, tears coming to my eyes, "why?"
"Why did I do what? Save you?" Her voice became soft. "Look at me, little one. Don't cry. You have so much to look forward to. Your young, brave and strong. You are also my family. Don't cry for me. I don't regret saving you, I never will."She whipped the tears from my eyes, and gently gave me a hug. "I've been keeping an eye on you, the force is within both of us, and I have gone to join it. There for, I'm always with you. Trust me on that." I managed a small smile, and she smiled as well. "I have to go now, but Skyguy'll be here soon to continue your training. It's OK to be Sad, but don't dell on me. Keep going, you can't be far from your trials, know this, you make me so, so proud, my little one. Smile for me, will you?" I managed a huge smile, and when I opened my eyes, she was gone. I allowed my mind to drift back to the fight.
Flash back:
The dust from the battle was everywhere, I couldn't see anything, and the force was sending mixed messages. There was a blast and I was airborne. When I landed, I could tell that my attacker was practically on top of me. I remember Ahsoka crying out "NO", then shielding ME with HER body. The blade had destroyed her heart, She was practically dead, but I'd heard her last words "Don't be sad, it's be OK, please don't turn from the light. Love you all..." She hadn't been able to say anything else. End flashback

Coal walked into the room and I jerked back to reality. "How are you doing?" He asked quietly.

"Better, maybe. She came to talk with me, and said it wasn't my fault. I can't sake that felling though, I just can't." He pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, I don't blame you, and you shouldn't blame yourself. She's been making her own decisions for a very long time. When you were 6, she wanted to adopt you, but I wanted to wait. That was why it took so long for you to become a part of my family. She loved you more then anything, you know. More then me, I'm sure. Don't cry anymore, as long as we have each other, we'll be OK." He promised. I snuggled into his embrace, and closed my eyes. Skywalker would be here soon, but for now, I wanted to stay in this moment forever. All to soon, Anakin walked in, and Coal let go. "I'll come see you later. Then we'll go home. I can take on your training, if you'd rather."
"Sure. Thanks Coal. I just wanna go home." I tried at a smile, but it didn't look convincing to begin with.
"As you wish."
--------
After my training with Anakin, Coal and I garbed my bag and headed home. I walked out of the ship to be instantly greeted by my animals. My large mountain dog jumped on me, and my two cats followed him. Two of the villagers and my little sister were there too, but I was to busy with Coal(my dog), Soka and Spottedleaf(my cats).  It's gonna take a long time before I get over what happened, and stop seeing it every time I close my eyes. Or stop feeling it when it rains or I take a shower. This time, I don't have her visibly by my side to help me through the PTSD, but she is still here, if today thought me anything. On top of this, I have my eight year old sister, Coal, and all of the fluffy ones(My pets), none of whom I had when I was recovering form my stab wound to the chest. As long as I keep looking for her, I know I'll always find her, and therefore when I need her, Ahsoka will be right by my side where she always is.