My new start.

I'm Sofia Pelbergs, I'm 17 years old and I live in Paris in France. I'm sure you're thinking I'm completely normal; I thought like you, but I'm not.
When I was 16 I moved of London to Paris, I have been sent away of my old school. I've moved to Paris to learn French. And I was already dead inside. You don't know how much it hurts when you parents don't wanna accept you, when they want you to build your own live without them... well, it hurts! I learned to live alone, without much friends, without a boy, without myself. I can't say I was in a depression, because I was just crying about life and all that shit that going with it... totally normal for someone of my age, I guess. But to be honest, that new start was only beneficial for my future. So my life is not bad at all.
I look at the clock on the wall: 2 pm.
-I think I need to move, I need to go to the carrefour for dinner.
I take my bag, my money, my keys and my jacket, let's go!
I run into to metro:
"Shit!"
He's gone... okey no problem I will wait a few minutes...
The metro is arrived at my station. In the back I see Jules, one of my friends. He didn't saw me, maybe he just ignore me... I think I should let him alone. I take a seat in the front of the metro and I smile, maybe people think I'm fine, if I smile for no reason.
-5 minutes later-
I think by myself: "two stops more"
-I feel that someone is after me, it was Jules, he looked at my...-
"Sofia! I didn't saw you! How are you?"
-he take the seat in front of me-
"I'm fine"
-" what's wrong Sofi?"
" I said: I'm fine!"
-" why are you getting angry?"
"I'm not angry! I said I'm fine"
-" you are upset..."
" I'M NOT UPSET!"
-"WHY ARE YOY YELLING ?"
"I'M NOT YELLING!"
-" YOU'RE YELLING! WHAT'S WRONG?!"
"I'M FINE!"
This is my stop, I walk out of the metro, angry but also sad because Jules was right... I was yelling. Anyway, I need to buy some food...