Trouble feelings

I never felt this feeling, someone love me...
I can't believe it, am I dreaming? I'm so excited to have another call of Sullivan... I miss him already, his voice, his kindness, I don't know why he doesn't have a girlfriend... I'm excited but I still thinking about that Snapchat story. Maybe he doesn't remember that he call me, maybe he just... -BIP BIP-... -hello?
-Sofia? I'm sorry...
-about?
-Last night.
-Last...last night? What do you mean...
(Oh no, he didn't remember...)
-I called you last night right?
-Yeah you don't remember?
-No sorry I don't... I just saw you in my recents calls. I'm so sorry I waked you up?
-No you don't but why you didn't tell me you were at a party? I have waiting for you to eat salmon until 9PM...
-SHIT! I'm so sorry Sarah
-Sarah? Who's Sarah?!
-Sofia sorry never mind...
I don't know if I was angry or sad... he just said the name of another girl...
-Sofia? Do you hear me?
I ended the call, I was so disappointed... I don't know what was in my head at that moment but I took my jacket and my keys and I leave my apartment with rage. I was running on the streets, everyone looked at me but I didn't saw it, I saw trouble because of all those tears. I want to kill him, why am I in love with him? Why do he call me if he doesn't know my name? What the fuck was I thinking? He is like every other boy! I hate it so much! I wish I could be transparent... I feel so alone, so death... why is life so hard? God, dear God, I began you, help me to get out of all those problems. Please.
-I still running for 10 minutes-
Wait, I know this place. I'm near to Jules. He's appartement is 3 minutes walking from here. I want to see him. I need to have answers about Sullivan.
-3 minutes later, in front of Jules apartment-
He always putt his keys under the vase with red flowers. I was inside, in front of Jules door. I didn't came in, i was listening. He isn't alone.