Chapter 3

(If you have not already read "Happy Valentine's Day!" I suggest you read it before reading this cause I'm continuing from the preview)

Clyde's P.O.V
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
WHY DID I HEAR SCREAMING IN CRAIG'S ROOM AND RUN IN TO FIND A CAT-BOY IN HIS BED!?
IS CRAIG GAY?!
HAS THE CAT-BOY HAD HIS REABIE SHOT,IF NOT,IS THAT WHY HE'S SCREAMING?!
WHAT IS THE CAT-NOY WEARING CRAIG'S SHIRT,AND,FROM WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE,HIS SWEATPANTS TOO!?
DID THEY HAVE SEX!?
DID THEY USE PROTECTION!?
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON!?!?

Craig's P.O.V
After all the screaming was done,Tweek hid under the covers,shaking.

"Tweek come out...please?" It had been 10 minutes already...from the looks of it...Tweek wasn't coming out anytime soon.
"N-no,not u-until the c-c-crazy guy l-leaves" Tweek said twitching and making his weird little noises that were KINDA cute...wait,what,NO! I DID NO JUST THINK THAT! Anyway,I had to make Clyde leave.
"Clyde leave" I said
"Not until you explain your self tucker" Clyde said,emphasizing tucker. Tweek poked his head out from under the covers.
Something lit up in Tweek's eyes when he said tucker
I wonder why..?

Tweek's P.O.V
Wait...did this,"Clyde" person say tucker?
As in...Craig Tucker!?
Master said I had to find a "Craig Tucker"...is this him!?
Yea,yea it is! He said his name was Craig last night,so this HAS to be him!
"Excuse us a moment Tweek" Craig said "I have to explain to this idiot we didn't fuck"
I felt my face heat up.
Before Clyde could protest,Craig dragged him into the hallway,closing the door behind them.
Good,I didn't want them to see me.
I grabbed Craig's phone off his nightstand,luckily,it didn't have a password.
I went to keypad and typed in master's number and let it ring.
"Hello" master said.
"Master,I found Craig Tucker" I said.
"Good" I could almost hear the evil smirk appear on his face "is he alone?"
"No" I replied " he has a roommate named Clyde."
There was silence until I heard master mutter a curse word under his breath.
"Okay,here's what you need to do..."

Craig's P.O.V
"Craig,did he give you oral?" Clyde was convinced we did SOMETHING.
Yeah,we did,it's called sleep.
"No Clyde,nothing happened I already told you the whole story,didn't you see his black eye?" I said. This was getting ridiculous.
"True...there was a black eye" Clyde said,than went quiet,obviously thinking.
"Shit,what time is it?" I asked him.
"Don't worry,you have off,me on the other hand..." he scratched the back of his head "since I had date-night with toke,they're making me come in today as payback." He said,obviously pissed.
Token was his boyfriend,whom he loved DEARLY.
Scratch that,OBSESSIVELY!
And clearing in Token's schedule,he had a date planned.
Anyway,I was relived,so I said "well you continue on with your day,I gotta go make sure you didn't give him a heart attack."
Clyde started making "kissy sounds" so I flipped him off and he waved goodbye and went out to see Token before his night shift.
When I walked in Tweek started shaking.
"Don't worry Tweek,Clyde went out." I said flashing him a smile,or what I thought was a smile.
Tweek looked at me then blushed,wait he BLUSHED?! O-ok that's...cool.
"Craig" Tweek said hopping off the bed and standing in front of me "cut the bullshit,why am I here?" He said very bluntly.
"Why,you not like it here?" I said,testing him.
"That's n-not why-" he started,cutting him off laughing.
"Cats are so weird." I teased.
"Hey that's Neko to you asshole" he said glaring at me.ears down.
"Sorry,sorry...awww c'mere"
Before I could stop myself,I was cuddling him on my bed.
CHAPTER DONE,IM SUCH A TEASE
TEE-HEE!!!