Chapter 5

Craig's P.O.V
Tweek wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned in and then....
Wait,WHAT?!
While Tweek was walking toward me he tripped and fell and,due to instinct,wrapped his arms around me.
Only catch was,his claws hurt like hell.
"Ow fuck!"I screamed in pain.
"ACK,IM SO SO SO SORRY CRAIG" Tweek screeched and then rambled on about how sorry he was.
The reason he was walking so weird and the reason he tripped is because his leg was bruised really bad and idiot me didn't notice.
"Aw geez Tweek,I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner" I said,helping him to the bathroom to treat his bruises.
"N-no Craig it's n-not your f-f-fault" Tweek said sitting on the sink.
I was digging through my medicine cabinet,looking for something to treat his bruises with "dammit,what can I use to treat your bruises with?!" I groaned in frustration.
"A-an ice pack?" Tweek suggested.
"Tweek... they're pretty bad" I said,worry clear in my voice.
"And a d-days rest?" I could tell Tweek didn't want me worrying about him but...I can't help it,he's so cute and defenseless and...WAIT NO,NO,NO!!! IM NOT GAY!!! IM NOT BI,IM STRAIGHT,I think...after meeting Tweek,I'm not sure anymore.
Tweek tried to get up,but failed in the process.I helped him into my room for him to rest.
"Craig..." Tweek started off.
"Hm?" I looked at him,all snuggled up in my blankets.
"T-thank you" he said,looking down,blushing,HES SO CUTE <3!!!
" no problem Tweek" I said "you can stay here as long as you want" he smiled,he looked so grateful,but something in his eyes made him look guilty and sorry.
"Now you rest up,Kay" I said starting off for the door.
"Kay" he said mimicking me.
I smiled and left.
-Three Hours Later-
Tweek's P.O.V
I woke up in Craig's bed.
Awww,Craig,he's really nice and sweet and...STOP TWEEK BAD TWEEK YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR TARGET WHEN YOUR TARGETS NOT EVEN THERE TO HEAR YOU SAY IT!!!!
Master would be 'pissed' as he says if he heard me say that.
'Anyway I better get up and find Craig' just then I heard laughter and voices coming from the other room.
"Hm?" I said aloud and my ears perked up when someone said my name and there was footsteps coming toward Craig's room.
"Eep!" I said,then pretended to be asleep.
The door opened and I pretended to just wake up.
I saw Craig standing in the doorway.
"Oh,good to see your awake,I was just checking up on you" Craig said in a monotone voice.
"Y-yeah I just w-woke up" I said.
"Good,come on out I want you to meet Clyde and Toke" he said helping me up since my leg was still bruised like shit.
As we walked into the living room I saw the brunette from before and now a new guy,apparently called 'Toke'.
"Tweek,this is Clyde the chubby brunette,and that over there is Token,Toke for short."
"Hey Tweekers" Clyde said,then ran over and slung his arm around my shoulder,causing me to let out a little squeak. Craig shoved Clyde off of me then flipped him off.
"Clyde,don't overwhelm him" Craig said sternly.
"Awwwww,Craig lighten up" Clyde whined.
"Jesus Clyde" Token said,laughing a bit at his antics "Hi,I'm Token as you already know" he put out his hand for me to shake,which I did kindly.
Then Token stepped back,looking me up and down, "God Craig,he's really beat up,you should of called me sooner" Token said.
"Well it was too late and he needed rest" Craig pointed out.
"You're lucky I bought just what he needs" token said "just let me grab the stuff out of my car" token said going for the door
"I wanna come too" Clyde said,then smirked "we'll leave you to aaaaaaallllll allllloneeeee" he pointed out all alone if you couldn't tell,so he earned the bird from Craig.
Then Craig turned to me "don't worry,tokens a doctor-in-training so he knows what he's doing" Craig said "and Clydes just an idiot"
"O-ok" I stammered.
-After Tweek's treatment-
Token had eventually came back from the car with Clyde and helped my bruises.
So now I was just sitting on the couch,watching them play video games on Craig's Xbox like 12 year olds.
"Awww,I died again,fuck you Craig,why do you always aim for me?!?!" Clyde whined.
Craig just flipped him off.
Token was the one to stop their bickering "guys,calm down,it's just a game"
"Oohhhh,Mama Token strikes again" Craig joked.
I snickered (in a nice way) at his comment.
"Well Craig,at least I'm not into beastiality" Token pointed out,making Clyde erupt with laughter Craig and I's faces turned red and Craig flipped both of them off and I started twitching.
Jesus,this is gonna be a confusing month.

Hey guys I wanted to make this chapter really long to say sorry for not updating in a while! :) hope you enjoyed