Chapter Two

Craig's P.O.V (Btw I drew the pic)
The blonde mop,no...male cat thing whipped around and scratched me in between my eyes.
"Aw fuck" I practically shouted in pure pain,grabbing a trash can to use as a shield.

Eventually,after putting up quite a fight,he got tired and just grabbed onto the trash can,gripping it for his life.
"G-GAH!!! P-please don't h-hurt m-me. P-please..." the cat-boy said,shaking horribly.
While he was momentarily still,I got a good look at him. He was obviously a blonde,his hair was a MESS! He had pure yellow cat ears and a puffy tail. He had an un buttoned shirt,and he was really skinny and scrawny. He had a black eye...looked fresh too. He had smeared cat makeup on,it was dripping horribly down his face. And he had a pair of ripped,brown tight pants on. He was really jittery,kinda spazzy.
I then noticed a gleaming heart-shaped collar on. When I went to touch it,to look at it closer the blonde flinched.
I ignored it and read aloud "Tweek" his ears stood up when I said his name. "S-so are yo-you gonna kill m-me?" Tweek asked shaking.
"No,why would I do that?" I said,putting on my poker face.
"WELL YOU COULD RAPE ME THEN KILL ME AND DUMP MY BODY IN A LAKE GAHHH!!! WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU THAT IDEA!!!" Tweek then dug his fingers into his hair,pulling at it madly.
I stared at him with disbelief *why would I rape him?* I thought. *well...he looks pretty defenseless,no wonder he's losing his shit...I wouldn't be surprised if someone did try something like that on him...poor kid*
"I'm not gonna kill you,but are you ok your eye is a little..." I said trailing off.
"O-oh yea I'm f-fine" he responded twitching
*lies* I thought
"Listen,it's pretty late do you need a ride home or something" I asked.
"N-no I'm fine..." he curled up in a ball.
"Fine you'll stay with me" I said helping him to his feet.
"W-WHAAAT B...BUT..." before he could object I was practically dragging him into the apartment.
Since Clyde had work tonight,I was alone...good.
I took Tweek into the bathroom and helped him wash off the cat makeup. When I tried to pull of the ears,he shrieked.
"GAHHH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" He yelled
"Sorry I didn't realize they were literally attached to your head" I said a little shocked,but decided not to question it.
I cleaned up his black eye a little bit and told him to get a shower. When he was done I gave him an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants that just barely fit him.
"Th-thanks..." his voice trailed off.
"Craig"
"Craig" Tweek said "I-it has a n-nice ring t-to it."
"Thanks" I still had my poker face on. It was slowly,very slowly,easing up a little.
"So why did you bring me here" he must of noticed my poker face eased up a little,because he didn't stutter or twitch.
"Well...till I can drive you home in the morning,you'll stay here for the night."
"B-B-BUT" Tweek began.
"Are you ready for bed?" I asked,cutting him off.
He paused then answered,"y-yeah."

I showed him my room and offered him a spot on my bed,since he was a cat-thingie and all.
At first,he said no. But then he snuggled up next to me.
"Night Tweek" I said.
"N-night Craig"
And then,miraculously...we both fell asleep.