Chaper 7

Clara's POV:

I shake my head in disbelief. But there he was, standing right in front of me looking alive.

"Okay now Cissy, you can close your mouth now." He giggled and put his hands on his pockets.

I closed my jaw shut. I didn't realize that I was opening my mouth. I hope it doesn't smell that bad.

"Why are you even here?" I asked solemny.

"Don't you already see me come in? I thought everyone already knew." He scratch his head.

"Uh, no?" I bit my lip.

"Oh, well. You are really unlike the others." He smiled.

Oh. My. God.
Angel is soo handsome! He's like a shining tootbrush without fleas! Wooo!!!

"Um, are you okay? You're acting kind of, weird." He pressed the back of his hand on my forehead.

"Heh, hee."

"Carla, Carla? Hey. You okay? I think you're wet." He raised his eyebrow.

Omg! I'm drooling, like very much.

"Sorry, sorry." I wiped my mouth and started guggling uncontrolably.

I cant believe I'm drooling front of the angel! Squeeee!!!

"Do I need to take you to the health center? You're axting kind if dumb." He squeezed my hands.

"No, it's allright, I'm fineeee." I said that, but when I end up in the word 'fine' I vomitted.

Yes! I VOMITTED! Right in frint if his jeans.

It was green and a little bit yellow. I like that texture.

"Goodness gracious!" He screamed. "Now I'm wet."

He gave me a look so infuriating, but then laughs again.

"No one has ever done this to me you little prick head!" He giggled and yanked a chunk of my hair.

I laughed out loud. Now his jeans turned into bluish yellow kind of color.

I cant stop laughing,I think the whole corridor was looking at me while I'm laughing.

"Clara!! What exactly are tou doing??!!" Lacey scrambled towards me and slappedmy face.

Then she bowed, facing Edgar, her face is as red as tomato. "I'm sorry, your excellencies. She caused an embarassment to you."

I stroke my cheeks. It does hurt, but i'm already used to it. My eyes were blurry, I started to sob again.

Was I really an embarassment? Should I go?

These thoughts were turning around in my head.

I thought again and decided to leave. I limpingly left the corridor to go to my class.

Edgar didn't seem to notice that I left. He seems so busy talking to my stepsister.

I just held my breath, wishing that this day is going to be over soon.

Edgar's POV:

The girl, who I think is her stepsister slapped her in the face.

I wantes to strangle her, but I wouldn't budge.

Then she bowed to me saying, "I'm sorry, your excellencies. She caused an embarassment to you."

I shoved my hands to my pocket.

"What is wrong with you? She's your sister! You can't just slap her like that." I grumbled, I tried to held my anger.

"Apparently, she's just my stepsister. I can so anything to her whatever I like." She said with an annoying voice.

I cleared my throat.

"Anyway, why would you care? Did you pity her?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"You are too kind Edgs, you don't need to show anyone your respect.'' She strokes the tip of my jacket.

"Anyway, since you're new, why don't you go to lunch with me, eh?" She offers.

"Uh ih, no thank you." I just looked at her beady little eyes and walked away. I didn't want anything to do with this girl anymore.

Clara's already gone to her class, I guess.

That means i'm late too! I started running to my firat class. All the other girls chuckles, but I ignored them.

Ah, there it is. English class.
I went inside the room casually. Apparently the teacher has already arrived.

"Mr. Hendrick? Why are you this late?" The old teacher yelled at me.

"Sorry, I've lost my way." I scratched the back if my neck.

"I will forgive you this time, since you're the new student. Now put that butt of yours there." The old teacher pointed to a chair beside Sylvia's. She waved at me and patted the seat beside her.

I walked to her, and sit rught beside her.

"Soooo, why are you this late? You are never late." She chuckled.

"No idea." I whisper.

I looked around the classroom and spotted Clara on the other aide of the room, looking like she was ill.