10. Dining Room Ghosts

So there we were, all three of us, being dragged back into the kitchen. Keea, Megan, and I. I did everything I could to get away. I wiggled, but their grasp was too tight. I tried jumping over their head like in the movies. I tried reaching up to bite their hand to let go. Nothing worked.

"Hey-AAH!"

We were lift up off the ground.

Just then, I thought of that day when I went to the Haunted Mansion, and about the 'powers', someone-or something-had said I had.

Powers echoed in my brain.

My eyes were blue, but suddenly, my eyes were glowing blue. I watched calmly as ghosts and zombies popped up from the floor of the kitchen, dragging themselves through the tile and dirt. I watched through gleaming blue eyes as Keea and Megan risked their lives on the rickety old second story, and as ghosts ate some of our ghosts, and as goblins appeared from the windows and set guts of the opposite side.

"Ahhhh!" Pain struck me when each creature from my side became wounded.

"Ahh!" Again, it happened.

I screamed bloody-murder. It shook the mansion.

I flipped and kicked the ghost that was holding me in place. Its head flew off! I started doing it to them all, and Keea and Megan grabbed me and that was holding me in place. As they did, the brightness of my eyes and the clarity of my vision dimmed.

I was so exhausted, I fainted.