Silly String (Chapter 1, Part 1/2)

Nicole's POV

Jason, James, Wesley and I were walking to Capitol Records.

Then all of a sudden, Jason, James and Wesley all pulled out 2 cans of silly string each. They all shared a few glances at each other and then all eyes were on me.

I gulped.

They all then started spraying me with silly string.

I kept yelling, "STOP! IT STINKS"

Then I started to run to Capitol Records and thankfully I was almost there. My brothers were still behind me spraying me with multiple cans of silly string and they wouldn't stop!

Once I got there, I saw 5 Seconds of Summer taking pictures with some of their fans. Once their fans saw me they soon crowded around asking for pictures.

Being the nice person I am, I politely said, "Of Coarse!"

Once athe pictures and autograph signing were done I saw my brothers behind me with a smirk on each of their faces. CREEPY

They all soon raised the hands, which by the way still had the silly string cans, and started spraying me. I just pretended that they weren't there and made my way inside. I signed in and finally the silly string ran out.

There was a short pause until I hear some people burst out laughing.

Me and my brothers turn around and see 5 seconds of summer laughing with some fans. Their fans soon left and the looked over to our direction. (AN hehe One direction) Their eyes suddenly all landed on me and their eyes were all wide.

..............................................................

CLIFFHANGER
AN - I hoped u guys liked it! I will be updating everyday or every 2 days! Anyways love u my little penguins :)