Chapter 6

It has been a week sense I saw namjoon kissing that girl . I'm fine now if no one talks about it . That really hurt me and I loved him so much . My friends carin & Warveen decided to take me out to Dave & busters to get my mind off of namjoon.
" are you having fun Amber "
" yea "
" are you ok you sound like you need to talk about something "
" I'm ok , I'm just tried "
" ok "
I knew that they were trying to take my mind off of namjoon but it was not working . I still don't know why I can't take my mind off of namjoon .

Namjoon POV
I really didn't want to hurt Amber but at least i still have Jordan. I feel bad about what I did to her . Her friends called me and said to show up at Dave and busters to meet them . I didn't know that I would soon fall into a trap .........

Amber POV
While we were at Dave and busters i met these dudes named suga , j hope , and Jin we were talking when I saw namjoon walk in . I quickly ran over to the girls
" what's he doing here "
" you need to get over him "
" I am "
" girl please "
He walked up to us
" hi carin and Warveen "
" oh hi Amber "
"H...hi "
Namjoon told jungkook we would be here so jungkook decided to  make Warveen happy by showing up. Jungkook walked up behind Warveen and put his hand over her face
" guess who "
" kookie"
He took his hand of her face and kissed her on the cheek.

I was still mad that they told namjoon to come her after what happened . Then j hope walked up to me and he whispered to me " are these dudes harassing you " I quickly said " ya the tallest one "
Out of no where j hope said " hey , over grown cucumber you leave my girlfriend alone "
( sorry rap monster I had to)
I silently took j hope with  me " why did you do that "
" I was trying to save you the least thing you could do is say think you "
" thank you "
" we should get to know each other better "
" sure"
" how about we meet at the park tomorrow "
" ya ok "
So I was clearly done with this whole Dave and busters thing so I quickly walked out and went home. I fell asleep quick.

I woke up to someone poking me it was taehyung. He scared me , oh did I mention taehyung is my brother.
" what do you want taehyung "
" mom said to come eat "
" tell her I will be down in a minute "
" ok "
I got up and I put my casual clothes on and I realized that it is almost time for me to meet j hope at the park so I quickly went down stairs and eat my food . I told my mom that I am going to meet carin & Warveen at the park so that she does not expect something.

I went to the park and I saw j hope and jimin talking , I walked over to them and ......................................................