Chapter 8

What do we do know ? I said out loud
" will you be my girlfriend " namjoon said
"Nam.....namjoon ....I...I don't know "
" will this help you " he said as leaned in but before he could kiss me J-hope ran over and said " just say yes you know you want to "
" I ... I don't know he might hurt me again "
" if he does I will be here for you "

" well"
" does this answer you question " she said and then leaned in and kissed me  .
" so that's a yes "
" yes "
" I promise I will not hurt you anymore "

He took my arm and took me to his house . We walked in and I said " what am I doing here "
" cuz i didn't want anyone to see us " he said

He leaned in and I could fill his hot breath on me
" I love you " he said in a soft and comfortable  voice
" I love you too " I said  he leaned in closer and we kissed for about 5 minutes. It was getting late " I  guess I should get going now " I said " how about you stay the night " he said it was around 11 pm so I agreed " well were do I sleep "
" you can sleep next to me in my bed "
" are you sure " I said
" yea it won't hurt me "
" ok "

We headed up to the room and he turned on a movie and I sat on the bed next to namjoon . It was about half way through the movie and I was so tired I start falling asleep and I did falling over onto namjoon shoulder.

I woke up the next morning to see namjoon next to me with his hands around my waist I tried to get up but namjoons grip was tight . He looked so cute I just had to play with his hair when I did he woke up
" good morning princess "
" good morning "
I kissed him on the cheek and walked down stairs to cook breakfast.
" what you want namjoon "
" I don't mind you can get what you want "
I started cooking and namjoon walked down stairs and into the kitchen and hugged me from behind . He said " I love you " " I love you too "

I actually felt like I was safe with namjoon . I put the food on the table and me and namjoon sat down and ate when we were finished i said " i need to go home and get my clothes " " you can just wear my clothes "
" I'm ok "
I went up stairs and went to the closet and I found some sweatpants and a wight t shirt . I walked into the kitchen when I walked in namjoon looked at me and said " y......you .... look so .........."