Pokèmon Legacy - Character Bios!

After recieving some great feedback from readers of my Pokèmon fanfic, Pokèmon Legacy, I decided to treat you all with character bios of all the characters who appear in the story.

Each and every character will recieve a bio, varying from main characters such as protagonist Sam Kenealy, all the way to minor characters who only have a role in one chapter, for example. Each bio will contain not only the character's Pokèmon and details, but also a backstory where their past will be explained. In some cases, the character bio may even contain some possible hints at their role in future chapters. 

Anyway, that's enough talk from me! Read on and see everything for yourself!

~Sam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update - 28/03/2012 - I do intend to actually update this. At the moment, I making some fancy images and sprites which will make the Bios look awesome. After I have done that, I shall begin the actual writing for them. I will be starting the Bios off with Me (Sam Kenealy) as he is, of course, the main character of 'Pokèmon Legacy'. For now, though, I direct your attention to the main story, which I have updated with two new chapters! Woo!

PM if you have any questions on the story, or the Bios.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update - 20/06/2012 - As you may have noticed, this has still not been updated. Unfortunately, school life has been taking over my life slowly. With my exams now out the way, I will try my best to update this fully. The main story is still going strong, however, so make sure to check it out by clicking on my profile!

~Sam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------- Copyright  ---------

Notes: I do not own Pokémon, and all copyright for the franchise goes to Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokémon, Nintendo, and all rightful owners. Once again, I do NOT own Pokémon. This is simply a fan made story for reading enjoyment, and I do not have intentions of selling this. Ever. OK?