Chapter 11

I sat around 22 hrs waiting for Neid,he was supposed to get here.May be he doesn't want to show his identity.
He sent Mart,i guess,i thought.At this time i was at the roof of one house tracing if Neid will show up anyhow.It was getting more dark,nobody showed up excepts drunkards.I heard a certain scream,someone is in trouble.I ran to the sound and found a woman who was about to be attacked in the car by some robbers.I dont really know what happened to them but i saved the woman...When all robbers were down,I told the woman...
"Dont drive this night its not safe" as i was to leave she holded my hands that had long crawls.I turned to her,she saw my glowing eyes too.
"How did you..." Pointing at the bodies down.
"Am a vampire,call someone to take you", i disappeared.
I went to sit on the roof back so I saw the woman picking a phone and saying." Son...co...coommme and..".In five minutes I saw two boys coming running.
"Harry!!Neid!!!" I couldn't even move steps forward.I saved their mom??!!

(**Dylan)
I heard a knock,I opened she was her,
"Sasha" I looked the watch.Its so dark,about 1 am...I didn't say anything.When she got in,I felt she wanted to say something but I ignored and left as I was opening the room door,she called me.
I followed her at the sitting room,
"What is it this night" i asked her.
She was not looking at me,she is getting difficulties to speak.
"I just apologize for avoiding you these days" she told me.So she was doing purposely.
"It's okay" and I found myself hugging her.I thought she would mind me doing it,she hugged me back.
"Dylan" she said still in my arms.
"Hmm" i responded.
"You and mom should be here at home tommorow before 18 hrs" she told me.I think she needs to talk to us, we made some stories till when she told me she needed to sleep i allowed her.She looked pity and stressed.

(**Sasha)
Today is full moon,i have to get home fast as possible by evening before Mart attacks me.He only needs a bite that isnt a good thing i know.I went to the restaurant to have some time to chat,as you know i dont drink or eat except blood.
"Should i help you?" I heard someone to serve me asking.
"Thanks i will call you" i smiled at her.
I then opened my tablet to read some email notifications.Salmina texted,Phiremina too,they are doing fine...just worried about me.I have to pretend all is fine not to destroy their good mood.
I sat for an hour finishing up my project and replying some more texts that got in.Suddenly i heard some heartbeats getting in restaurant that am familiar with.
"Harry," i called.
Harry was with his mom,the one i saved before and also Neid was there.
"Hi,Sasha" he came to me.
We talked then i agreed to greet his mom.
"Hey Mrs.Wersey" I said smiling at her.She can't remember me cause the day I saved her was dark.
"Hey,what's your name?" She asked.
"Sasha-Norah" I looked at her.She is pretty lots pretty.She asked i join them, of course I agreed but I dont drink,or eat and the fact Neid is here I was more uncomfortable. We sat on a table insuch,Harry was next to me,while Neid was opposite me.I didn't even dare to stare at him.
"Not eating, not drinking?" Mrs.Wersey asked.
"Yeah,i dont feel well" i defended.She was fine with it,nice mother.Then my phone vibrated,it was call.
"Excuse me" i walked to very far.
It was Mart who said the bite should be today at hunberg zoo...I shivered a little.As I was leaving I met my eyes with Neid,
"Hi," i stopped the silence.
"Hellow" he responded looking at him.And he kissed me...
This was just my imagination he never even thought of kissing me.I returned to the table and asked to leave.
"Too early", Harry complained.
" Yah,I got somethings to handle " i said.
I said bye to Mrs.Wersey and Harry,and Neid was the last.

I was home earlier than others,about 17 hrs all were home, I mean Dylan and mother.I had already cooked,mom brought me a black dress
"Wow" i smiled and hugged her.
They both sat at sitting room,
"Do we expect any visitor?" I asked.
"No why?" Mother was curious.
"This thing is private so I just help the maids to finish the chores they left early" i said.All maids at home are day-workers,they don't sleep here,mom hates it.
"Mom," I looked at her. "Don't feel bad after".
" what's this Norah?" She was panicking too soon.
"I know you picked me at the shore.I remember all ..i just was pretending" i told her.
She was tearing,so was i."i also asked to use Sasha in my registrations because that name my parents gave me,but they were murdered" I was crying slowly saying this.
There was a long pause till when I opened my bag and took out some pieces of cloth.
"Here you got to cover your neck with this night after your bath" I handed the piece to them.
"What for" Dylan asked.
I can't believe am saying the truth about my identity.
"The.." I got stuck. "You should protect yourself from vampires today is full moon" I explained they didn't understand.
"What do you mean?" Mom asked,
"Did you study this school" Dylan said putting the cloth on table and as he was about to leave.
"I said put it on" i shouted with anger.The anger led to my eyes to change and glow.But I closed them,
"I read minds,i ran 16 sec around forest,i sack blood, my heartbeats rarely beats am cool,am..i a vampire.I stood and there was i with scarely eyes,long crawls,teeth were long in such not able to fit in my mouth.Mom fainted, Dylan urinated on himself, he was shivering at the corner wall.

Hope you enjoy I will be updating more chapters this week
I wanna start new novel.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Lol