Chapter 22

I was on floor trying to speak to Neid, but my lips were only trembling.I looked at Neid, not able to read his mind no matter how I hardly try.
"Hey," rubbing my tears.
"What's the matter? " he asked. But I heard steps coming, to us.

(**neid)
" love whom are you talking to? " I raised my head to her(Selena).How can I explain I was with Sasha,she would probably think of me otherwise.
I cleared my throat and turned to Sasha she wasn't there,when did she leave?
"Was asking you,if you will attend the trains now? " I lied.
She didn't realise my lie, I was busy wearing my shoes and ran out as she said she was tired.
I ran some distance until I was damn tired,i looked around cause this place is the only place I met with Sasha more than once.
"oh there" I smiled.
I sat next to her, as she was far in thoughts I see.
"Hey, we are mates" she holded my hand. I looked at her hands, I remember how it used to feel when we loved each other.But I feel nothing at all this time.
"The spell book proved that we aint" I told her confidently.
"I met someone who knows all about the blues, she said that book is fake","the blues switched it,they have the real spell book"
We looked each other, before she proceed,"they want to keep us apart since the legend says we would kill our enemy together".

Am now someone's father, how can I let It happen.
"so what to do? " I asked.
"we should let the pack know first" Sasha said getting up as we left quietly.We got, in back to our new home I then realized I missed school.
"Harry aren't you missing school?" I asked.As he was busy with some wires,"Not much, I find this more interesting".He made me smile cause at least there is someone interested with this revenge.Suddenly,we heard some steps, it was Selena, damn I hated her. But we all got surprised after what was happening,the stomach was so big.
"I thought she became pregnant yesterday" as I pointed my finger to her.
She was helped to sit next to Neid,
"Her pregnancy seems to be like 9 month for a day? " Harry was already examining.
"Werewolves only need 2 months for gestation" I heard Cessy as she was taking the spell book.
"No" I screamed to her as I was told the book was fake.
Both looked at me, "don't use that book to make spells" I said.
They gave me what the fuck eyes.
"Listen, it sounds a lie but the old woman"...i explained all.
"Nooh Neid is mine" I heard Selena's cry. I looked at her as she tries to stand.

She then fell down, back to the couch.Neid was there next to her,"Selena" he was shivering lots may be scared.
"Cessy do something" I said some got in to help her recover,
"I never heard anything about a vampire having a two days gestation" she said.
No spells since no book, I was about to cry when Jake just got in.
He went and hold Selena's neck who was not conscious.
"Hey hurry up this baby should be out" Jake looked at us from the ground. "Or it will die by suffocating".
"How? " I asked.
" we need powers from witches or you master" I volunteered but Salmina and Phire did too.
So I stepped back,they held their hands on Selena's tummy.They tried and tried but they ended up feeling weak.
"What's happening?" I asked.
"This child is stronger I guess" Jake looked at me"we might lose them if they keep trying".
"Stop" I said getting my jacket off.
I should be the incharge,i thought as I used my lighting powers to search where the child is...i could feel myself getting weaker...what happened?

James pov
She fell on ground,the child got out she was just normal as other human kids.Cessy got near Her
"master, " she holder her.
"master has lost her powers she is a complete human" Cessy whispered.I was the first to hit the wall, we can't finish the blues without her everyone knew. What surprised me is that all Neid cared is her girl Selena who wasnt awake and not Sasha 'master'.