Chapter 21

I got up from where i laid, as Neid got in.By this time, Jake was in the other end wearing  his shirt.
"I can see it worked" Neid said placing  his hands in the pocket.
"What worked? " I had to ask as I saw him smiling.
"The spell to stop our feelings " he chuckled.
I looked at him the Jake, so does this mean it's the reason behind I started  loving Jake. I rushed out the room, to the upper stairs.
"Guys does it mean, my mate is Jake? " I asked.
They nod, I sighed.I needed to be alone, so I rushed out they all shouted my name. I reached, to where I thought  I would  get calmed. It was next to my parents grave, I just teared out loudly without  a word. I felt someone's presence next to me.
I knew the smell, it was Neid's..it took me about an hour to stop crying.
"Neid" I called without turning  my head to him.
"mmh" he responded as if he was fade up.
"Am sorry" I cried,"am sorry, you don't  deserve this... " I looked him.
He at first  didn't get my point but later he did,
"Hey, did you read my mind? " he asked me.
It's true I read his mind,he still feels for me though I don't I guess spell didn't work in him. I hated this feeling,i was now sorry.
"Let's finish the mission, we can do something  about this" He whispered to my ear as I leaned on him.
"Neid" I called, in a whisper but I only ended up crying know his chest.

It was about 21 hrs,Neid and I got in I guess they were worried  were we have been.
"master"Phire came with a glass of flesh blood, "you haven't  got this for a day, you might lose control " I took the glass.We sat on the table, in the dinning.I  listened very well... "75 in here?" I asked.
"Yes, more arrived  today, " suddenly we heard a shout from  the other table.

We all had to stand, Cessy approached the shouting girl.
"When did she arrive? " I asked.
Phire was near to me, "Last week".
I wanted to know her problem  so I got near her.
"Salmina and phiremina" Cesy called them, they used their magic to hold the girls belly.
"she is pregnant " phire said.
"A baby boy" cessy said.
Salmina looked at Need, then the girl,
"Salmina what's your magic powers saying? " I asked.
"This is Neid's child" she said.
I looked at Neid who wasnt looking at me.
"Neid is this true? " I didn't want to believe, seeing Neid confused it was a sign of truth. I only had to leave, at the door I heard Neid's voice"my baby" I turned  he was holding the girl's belly.