OnE

"Did you like it?" Louis asked his mum. She sighed, annoyed, and brought her fingertips up to her temples, rubbing slightly.
"Lou, honey. You've asked me seven times already. Yes, I like it. Now please, let me work." Jay muttered. The seven year old sighed, nodding slightly, and walking away. He only wanted his mum to give him attention. He walked up to his room and went over to his window, looking out. He saw trucks. And new people. A little boy, around the same age as him, looked around and locked his green eyes with blue ones. He smiled and waved. Louis waved back.
"Maybe Louis will get attention." He murmurs, staring at the boy.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Mummy. Can Louis show you his drawing?" Louis asked, excitedly. His mum sighed, getting annoyed. She turned to the ten year old and shook her head and said the familiar sentence to Louis.
"Honey, I'm working. Show me later." Louis, already expecting this, walked to his room. He looked out the window and watched the curly haired boy play with his mum.

"Louis just wants attention." He mutters, clenching his fist.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Okay, seriously? Why don't you mind Louis?" Louis asked his mum. Jay looked at her 14 year old, sighing.

"Lou, honey. I've been busy." She said. He scoffed, angrily.

"For 14 years?!" He shouted. Jay nodded.

"Do you want a roof over your head, Louis Tomlinson?" She asked, calmly. Louis rolled his eyes, turned around, and walked out of the house, ignoring his mum's calls. Louis started walking around his block. His head was down, and his fists were clenched. He ran into something firm. Looking up, he was met with emerald, green eyes and he gasped, involuntarily.
The boy from across the street was standing in front of him.
"Hey. Are you alright?"
"Yes."
"That's not true. I can see."
"Why do you care?"
"Because beautiful boys, like yourself, shouldn't cry." Louis looked up, shocked. Beautiful? He blushed. Harry opened his arms and Louis fell in them, letting out a sob. Harry rubbed his back, whispering words in his ear. That made Louis cry harder. Why is he being so nice?
___________________
so, im writing a new story. i hope you guys enjoy. (: