Wait your cousin is him

Your Pov

I can't wait to see my cousin Nagoya and his friends again

I wonder how they've been well , I'll know when I surprise him ,because my mom just died and he's all the family I got

Nagoya's Pov

I had just arrived home when I heard a knock on the door that I just closed.

"Hello".I say seeing a girl that looks extremely familiar...

  "Wait Y/n"!I yelled as I came to the realization that it was my cousin.

  "You finally noticed "she said  with a disappointed look.

  "I'm sorry you just...grew"he said rubbing the back of his neck.

Your Pov 7:00am ,the next morning

"Y/n get up!Time to get ready for school. "My blonde haired cousin yelled.

  Coming! I say lazily throwing my self out of bed.

 On our way to school that day I found out that my cousin wasn't the awesome delinquent that he used to be and now he's just a regular girl crazy highschooler .

 As I walked through the halls I saw a girl walk through the halls yelling at the guys,she had long black hair and was trailed by a blonde haired guy.

"You new boy,quit loitering the halls and get to class"Misaki says walking up to you and crossing her arms.

  "What if I say no!"I say glaring "and by the way I'm a girl not a boy".

Usui's Pov

  "Prez you should really be nice to the new kids".

  "Why should I be,after that display of disrespect a couple of minutes ago."she says glaring at me.

  "Oh I'll show you disrespect! "

"Misaki!!!" I heard the three idiots come up behind Y/n and hold her back.

  "Guys...Even my own cousin turned on me for some dumb girl.

  "Wait one of you are his cousin"

"Yea that'd be me "the blonde one stepped forward. "She is Y/n,L/n and is a tough nut to crack that's why her parents sent her away to live with us,I hope you'll forgive her."

"Fine I guess now all of you get to class,except for Y/n."

  "Why do they get of easy Misaki"The wild girl yelled.

  "Hey I'm Usui"I say putting my hand out to shake.

  "Oh,uh hi"she says putting her hand  in mine

  "Good girl ,if you roll over I'll give you a treat"I say petting her head.

  "What do you think I am a dog"

"No more like a puppy "Misaki cut in.

"I see it to"I smirked

"You can go now puppy,but come to school tomorrow in your girl uniform "Misaki waved.

  "Whatever"the vicious puppy yelled storming through the hallway. I'm gonna tell her about Misaki.