Live For The Moment

Your Pov

   I woke up the next morning, it was weird I felt oddly refreshed. I turned to my side to see him the blond nightmare aka Takumi Usui.

   Although right now I had to admit he looked more like a sweet dream, instead of a nightmare.

  I laughed quietly too myself. "Usui you dork you fell asleep with your glasses on." I went to remove the glasses only to here a creepy chuckle.

Usui's Pov

   "How could I fall asleep with such a beauty laying next to me. Of course I had to admire you all night." I joked and she tried to scoot away from me. Although she ended up falling on the floor.

  "Oww, look what you did you blond haired demo-" The doorbell rang and she yawned walking toward the door.

   "Y/N!!!!!!!!!"Nagoya yelled in tears.

   "Shut up would you! What do you want? Wait? Why are you crying?"She asked holding his shoulder looking into his eyes.

   "I lost my job."She pulled him into a hug. He was her family, but I was....
Jealous?

"Worry not I'll handle it....Somehow?" She smiled at him and I got a great idea. So after I left I went to the cafe to talk Misaki.

  "Wow Takumi it's been awhile since you've been back here." Misaki glared at me.

   "I need a favor..."