A Deal

Usui's Pov

  It's been a week or so since that idots cousin transferred here and she already made friends with all the guys ,the girls seem to not really take a liking to her.

  Maybe it's, because she acts more like a guy,but really I just think she's hiding something, because anyone this out of character has to be hiding something. And now I'm curious.

  "Hey f/n(f/n=First name)-chan."I yell running up to her."

  "Not now Usui I have to get to Kendo and for the last time you are to call me L/n and no chan because I did not agree to being friends "and with that she walks off.

  Since all my attempts to get to know her never worked I have one tactic left...a deal.I waited after school Prez had left and she used to stay here the longest,so where is she?Y/n is a working her self to hard just like Prez used to.

  I walked aurond back to the schools feild and saw Y/n coming around the track she looked determined,but frail unlike usual. Then I saw it she tripped and was starting to stumble I raced over and caught her just in time .

  "Y/n-chan are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay I'm so thirsty"

  "Then come on"I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside to the water fountain much to her constant protest.

  "Thanks okay,but that's all your getting out of me!"she says picking up her gym bag and walking half way through the doorftame,but before she made it all the way through I grabbed her by the waist pulling her into me.

   "You owe me."I whispered into her ear.

  "Wha-what do you want?"she said squirming.

  "Let's make a deal."

"What's the deal?"

  "Well it gives you 2 options...be mine or make me yours...You have until tomorrow morning to awnser or pick ."with that I walked out not forgetting to ruffle her h/l h/c.

  "Damn you Usui!!!!"I heard her shout.