Not that bad

Usui's Pov

   I was a little cut of gaurd by Y/n
Being able to pick an option the very next day, today she says she'll tell me her awnser on the roof top. All alone,I could do so many things. I think why'll walking through the door to see Y/n staring over the railing I look out over the railing to where her eyes are.

   "Takumi Usui. I thought about this all night and I realized that I just might have feelings for you blondie.So I'll let you be mine."She says not making eye contact.

I didn't say anything I just waited for her to look at me first, then I quickly kissed her causing her eyes to widen in shock.

  "You look cute when your surprised,maybe I should surprise you more often."I say smirking causing her to blush and push me away.

  "D-don't joke around like that,baka/idiot!"She exclaimed.

  I just smiled and put my hand on her head."Wanna come over to my house tonight?"I asked.

   "No."

"That was quick."I said,but I had a great idea.

   "Well I have to go, I'm a class rep now. So see you later."She said walking away.

...Timeskip...

Random Pov

    "Finally Home sweet Home."Y/n sighed. Walking home.

   "Oh hi Usui."she said not even noticing what she had said.

   "Yo."He said completely relaxed.

  "Wait a minute!"

....To be continued.....