The Dreadful News

Name: Cami Sam Brookes
Eye colour: Candy Green (purple green) Style: Punk, geek, emo   Blood Status: Pure blood Hair colour: Sandy blonde,  short and curly. Wand: Ebony phoenix core 13 inches  Skin colour: Mix race Nationality: African American. Age: 13
Birthday: 22 of December
*********************
I woke up from my dream, a bad middle school dream. My whole life I haven't had friends, which made me shy and quiet. I was bullied for my eyes they were a dark purple although they seemed slightly green. "Honey wake up," said a sweet voice "Mom! Pa"  "Today we're moving to England, your father got a job in the ministry." Mom said. Mom was a sweet tall slim figure with dark skin and green eyes she had shiny black hair, where as my father was also tall, slim pale a blonde with blue eyes he came in my room wearing a union jack tee shirt and shades. He looked like a tourist " I've got a matching outfits for all of us!" He said, leaving the room. "Mother, does this mean I'm going to that British school Hogwarts?" I said "Yes, we're going to meet the  head professor Albus Dumbledor." Moments passed and we were there I was wearing a purple tee shirt with black sleeves and blue jeans. We stopped at a large school, it was beautiful! A man dressed in the finest silver came up to us and escorted us to his office we walked through the school lots of people were staring at us. Especially boys, a few boys caught my eye a red head and his friend the boy  had light green eyes and messy black hair I winked at him he blushed like mad. Finally it was time for my parents to leave, "Bye mom, bye dad" I said sadly  as I waved them off. Professor Dumbledor told me I would be sorted into a house tomorrow, he told me to 'explore' my new school. Proudly I marched up and down when a boy with really white blonde hair stoped me I looked into his cold blue eyes then he said "Hey there what are you doing in this dump want me to show you 'round?" I was about to speak for my self until the same boy I winked at came up to the boy and said "Malfoy, give her some space." Malfoy that's his name " Sorry about this I'm Harry. Harry potter." he said nervously "And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," Malfoy said I walked away. Causing them to chase after me. "Oh, well she's a hard one to get. Eh potter? But she's mine!"