The Akatsuki are here...HURRAY!

I don't own Naruto, sadly o.o

---(((-((-(-(-(-(-(-(-)-))-)-))-))-)-)-)

"What to do? what to do?" I said pacing around my house.

I heard a meow. I turned and saw a box full of kittens. I raised my eyebrow. I then took out my gun and shot them. I walked in my house feeling bad***. A meow took me out if my daze. I sighed, picked the box up, and took them inside the house.

I took out my phone and called my friend.

(The Call)

'Yes?'

'Hey Eithne'

'Oh hey Lyel'

'The girls at you house?'

'Yes'

'Come over you are not gonna believe this and I need your help'

'K I'm coming over be there in 2'

'Later'

(End of The Call)

I hung up. I stared at the cats. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw meh friends.

"Little nigger! Nice to see you"

"Hi Jueru-chan"

"Hey, Lyel!"

"WAZZZZAPPPP, my sister from another mister"

I smacked my friend. We all walked over to the box. The kittens stared at us. We looked at each other.

"We need to name them if your gonna keep them Lyel"

I looked at my friend.

"I'm gonna keep them because if I shot them it would be animal abuse" I said.

We all crouched down and looked at them. I brighten up.

"We should name them after the Akatsuki!" I said.

My friends nodded. My friend, Eithne, picked one up.

"Stitches!"

"Mija, if it looks like it has stitches than it's Kakazu"

"This one looks like a lollipop so...it's name should be Tobi!" Eithne said.

"This one looks like the Ying-Yang, so Zetsu!"

"THIS ONE IS PEVERTED! It's name is now Hidan"

"Blue huh, Kisame!"

"This one has piercings!"

"Then it's pein, Porin-chan"

"Ohhhh, this one is Sasori!"

"This one Deidara!"

I picked one up," This one is Itachi"

Eithne picked another up," This ones Konan!"

We sighed happily. We were silent.

"They stink give them a bath"

I picked up Konan and took her to my private bathroom. No way is she bathing with males. I put on the water and turned it off when it was perfect. I put Konan in there, then I heard screams. I walked downstairs and my friends where screaming.

"My eyes the burn" Eithne said.

The rest were screaming. I looked in the bathroom and saw naked teenage men. I blinked, then threw them towels.

"Cover yourself up. I'll get you clothes." They blinked as I walked out.

I checked on Konan and saw a woman. I Got her a bathrobe and gave it to her. I'm so nice like that. I got bro's clothes and walked downstairs. My friends had passed out and I stepped over them. I went inside the bathroom. The guys had towels on so that was good. I gave them each clothes. I walked out without saying a word. The woman was walking around. I grabbed her wrist and took her to my sisters room. I got her a dress and gave it to her. I got her undergarments and put them on the bed. I waved as I left the room.

I walked downstairs. My friends were awake so we played a game of Naruto Shippuden. When the people went inside the living room, I was playing a match, it was Naruto against Pein.

"Go Lyel!"

"Yeah give Pein a whopping that he deserves!"

I used the Rasengan. My friends cheered me on. I turned into the Nine tailed fox and used the Rasengan barrage. I won. My friends cheered. We heard a cough and turned around. The people were wide eyed staring at the screen.

"Yo! Names Evi, this is Eithne(yo), Alexis(hi), Mya(hello), and over there is the shortest of the pack, Lyel(Don't call me little!)...oh no"

I jumped at Evi and Alexis, Mya, and Eithne held me back.

"Let me go, I'm gonna kill you! You hear me!" I said.

"Don't say Short, she will kill you" Evi said.

I calmed down after Alexis gave me a plush of Edward Elric, The Fullmetal Alchemist. I smiled.

"What's your names?" I asked.

They were still in a daze except the Leader.

"We are The Akatsuki, and how did you guess our names right?" Pein asked.

We looked at each other, me and my friends grinned. Then I paled. I looked behind me and Alexis had a aura with a killing intent. My eyes widen. I jumped Alexis before she demolished Deidara.

"Calm down Porin-chan!" I said, holding Alexis.

She fought back. We had a tussle. I sat on her. I smirked.

"I win again!" I fist pumped. Alexis sighed. The Akatsuki looked at us as if we where crazy.

"Hey Akatsuki!" I said.

"What?" They said at the same time. O.O weird.

"Welcome to planet Earth!" I said.

--(-(-((-(-)-))-)-(-((-)-))-(-()-)(-()-(-()-);-))-;-

O my gods I'm done! Finally!