; eighteen

natalie's pov

and gilinsky's drunk.

"bye thanks for dinner, it was nice seeing you guys." i waved back and walked out the door holding jacks arm, trying to keep him balanced.

"jack what the fuck, you were just supposed to have a couple drinks." i said out of breath as i got to the car.

i helped him into the passenger side, then walked around to the driver side.

he fell asleep on the way back to his house.

i woke him up and helped him into the house, up the stairs and to his room.

i grabbed sweats out of his drawer and a t-shirt.

he took off his shirt and pants, changing into the comfortable outfit i'd gotten out, which took him awhile to do. (lol can i live with jack pls)

"you're sweatpants are on backwards dumbass." i pointed out and laughed at him before i went into my room to change.

i threw off my clothes, putting on a pair of shorts, then a t-shirt.

i turned around to see jack leaning against the doorframe.

"did you watch me get changed?" i asked, embarrassed. he shrugged his shoulders.

"weirdo."

"it's not like i haven't before." he chuckled, rubbing his eyes.

i rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom, washing my face.

"do you want me to let susan know you won't be there tomorrow?" i walked back out, sitting on my bed.

"yeah, could you let her know tomorrow morning?" he now rubbed the side of his head.

i nodded and grabbed the water bottle off of my nightstand, "goodnight." i went to turn my light off.

"can you do me a favor?" jack asked, now sitting at the end of my bed.

i furrowed my eyebrows and mumbled a yeah.

"can you make me a sandwich." he smiled.

i laughed and got off my bed, but jack grabbed my arm. "wait." he said. dude let me just make your sandwich then go to sleep.

i turned around, "what jack?"

he pulled me down towards him quickly and smashed his lips against mine.

believe it or not, i didn't mind (same girl same)

i pulled away before things got too heated, "you're drunk jack, just go to bed-"

"i know what im doing nat." he said before pushing his lips back against mine.

he gently laid me back onto my bed, his lips moved from my lips, to my neck. i moaned, tilting my head back, exposing more of my neck. (THIS IS SO WEIRD TO WRITE WHY AM I DOING THIS)

his lips moved down my neck to my chest as he pulled the collar of my shirt down.

his hands moved down to the hem of my shirt, taking it off and tossing it behind him.

he threw his shirt off, flipping us over, before i attached my lips to his neck, sucking harshly.

my hands trailed down his toned chest, i shoved one down his pants, messing with his member (wtf r u writing lex)

he became frustrated, and pulled his pants down while i finished, then i pulled his boxers off.

he flipped us back over, his fingers grazed against my sides. "god i've missed your touch."

he looked at my chest and attached his lips, going lower and lower.

i let out a few moans as his lips trailed down my stomach. he pulled my shorts off, kissing my hip bones.

he looked back up at me and kissed my lips before pulling my underwear off with his teeth.

he smirked at me and kissed me roughly, pulling open the nightstand drawer.

he pulled away and groaned, "it's fine, i'm on the pill." i told him before attaching my lips back onto his.

he aligned himself within my entrance and then i felt a sharp pain.

+

jack collapsed onto me then rolled over, us both trying to catch our breath.

i looked over at him, "you still want that sandwich?"

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THE AWKWARDNESS, SO I TRIED TO ADD SOME MORE LAUGHTER IDK

this was horrible and my first time writing legit smut AND IM SORRY ITS SO BAD LMAO

it's short, bUT I GOTS DRAMA AND MORE SADNESS COMING UP

sorry for the longish wait for an update, i wanna start writing tomorrow if i feel better.

thanks for all the love, you guys are the best!!

until the next update

-xox lex