Part 3

"Sit still," Seokjin mutters, trying to make Jungkook hold his head still.

He turns on the tattoo gun. The loud buzzing noise caused Jungkook to nervously bite his bottom lip. 

"Sit through it kid," Seokjin says, pressing the needle into the youngest his skin. 

He draws a little cross on the side of Jungkook's face, marking the boy as one of them.

"Now it's offcial," Yoongi scoffs, watching Seokjin wipe off the acces. 

Yoongi still didn't like the thought of having 'a child' with them. His excuse being he'd probably mess up easily, making it easy for the police to find them. 

"Taehyung, take him with you. I need this paperwork to go to 'Team A'," Namjoon orders, receiving a nod from Taehyung. 

He drags Jungkook along, grabbing the files Namjoon was holding out for them. They leave their hide out, quickly entering a busy street. Their hide out was located through a small back door in an ally. 

"Team A?" Jungkook asks, looking confused at Taehyung.

"One of the groups the import our stuff, let's not talk about this in public," the other answers.

"You guys expect me to understand what i am doing when i don't know shit?" Jungkook states annoyed.

"Go left, i'll tell you once we get there." 

As told, Jungkook turns left, following the older boy to an old building that looked like it had stopped being used for a while now. They walk through the broken gate that was supposed to keep you from getting in. The door they entered through made a loud squeaking sound, causing the people inside of the building to look towards the entrance.

"Boyfriends! Daddy is here!" Taehyung laughs, sitting down in an empty office chair, spinning around and holding the files up in the air.

Jungkook scratches the back of his head, looking around the room. Everyone was staring at him, making him even more uncomfortable than he already was. He watched Taehyung hand the files to one of the men, before walking back over to Jungkook.  

"They are your slaves, don't feel intimidated by them," The older boy chuckles, guiding the other to an empty room.

They sit down, Taehyung quickly making himself comfortable by placing his feet on the table.

"This is team A, one out of three teams," Taehyung starts, "Team A is mine, well ours starting today. we have to take care of everything that involves them. Team A Imports and collect all of the drugs we sell. Team B is Yoongi's, and Team C is Namjoon's and Jin's. We got nothing to do with those, so just focus on team A." 

"So we just have to command them around?" 

"Basically, I like to fool around with them a little. Don't get attached to them, most of them don't last long. They end up in jail or are killed," taehyung continues.

"That's awful," Jungkook sighs, pushing his hair back with his hand.

"Get used to it, it's nothing compared to some things." 

"What things?"

"Who do you think kills them?" Taehyung asks Jungkook, who's eyes widened at the question, "Like i said, you might get you hands dirty." 

Jungkook stiffens hearing Taehyung confess such a thing. The younger boy did not expect to get involved in the type of senario his did used to warn him about. His dad, one of Busan's best police officers. Jungkook didn't like his dad one bit, always nagging at him he should act like a future cop, just like he wanted him to be. 

"So what do we do now," Jungkook asks Taehyung, still confused by the whole situation.

"Play around a little, scare them. Make sure they don't turn against us. And remember, at home Namjoon is the boss. But right here, we are the boss." 

Jungkook nods in response, watching taehyung leave the room again. The younger boy follows him, again being greeted by stared once they walk back into the room. Jungkook locks eyes with one of the guys, who was reading over a few sheets of paper. Jungkook walks closer to him, leaning in closer.

"What are you looking at babe? Keep your eyes off of me and get back to work," He grins.