Part 13

* Smut warning * ( Again this isn't a vkook fic, i'm just very fucked up XD)

"Run away with me Jungkook," Taehyung whispers, the two completely pressed against each other on the couch.

"No," The youngest mumbels, already half asleep.

Seokjin had moved his mattress into Yoongi and Hoseok their room and Jimin had been passed out as soon as the lights were turned off.

"We can rule the world together," Taehyung continues, tracing Jungkook his collarbones with his fingers.

"Don't be stupid."

"He will hurt you kookie, he's going to kill you. I need to save you!" The older one states, this time his whisper a little louder.

"I hope he does," The youngest sighs, laying down on his back.

"No! Don't say that! You're mine, he can't touch you. I'll kill him before he can."

Jungkook looks over to Taehyung who had tears slowly filling his eyes. A part of Jungkook felt weirded out with the way the older one was acting. Overly protective, almost obsessed with him. But the other part felt safe. Knowing if someone was going to even think of hurting him, Taehyung would protect him with his life. But the fact Jungkook was accepting the older one his affection gave Taehyung the wrong idea. Making him think Jungkook felt the same way towards him, wanting to be owned by him. Was it love? In a very complicated and fucked up way, yes. Only Jungkook did not understand Taehyung his fucked up idea of love.

"Where would you even want to run away to?" The youngest asks, frustrated that the other wasn't understanding it wouldn't work out.

Instead of replying to the older one just rests his head on the others chest, a tear escaping his eyes.

"I can't believe he actually wants to kill you," He mumbles.

"It's not like i'm important to anyone here."

"You are to me!"

"Not more than just your personal dog toy."

Frustrated by Jungkook his behaviour Taehyung climbs on top of him, staring deep into his eyes. The youngest, who got suprised by the others sudden rage, doesn't move a muscle.

"I will show you how much you mean to me, how much i worship you."

As soon as the older one stops speaking he leans in, lightly pecking the youngest his neck. Still unable to move, Jungkook let's Taehyung continue what he started. The soft feeling of the older one his lips running down his neck felt good, even though it was a guy. Taehyung his hands travel down into the younger ones his blue boxers, carefully grabbing onto his length without hesitation.

"What are you-"

"Sssh let me worship you."

Taehyung his cold fingers make Jungkook shiver, but his warm breath onto his sensitive skin made up for it. The older one climbs off of the couch and kneels down onto the cold concrete floor of the hide out, bending over the youngest his body. His lips only centimeters away from the youngest, sending a rush of adrenaline through Jungkook his body. 

The older one lets his tongue travel from the bottom all the way to the tip, receiving a deep groan from the other. Jungkooks hands were wrapped in the Taehyung his hair, slightly pulling onto it as he proceeded to leave little pecks over the other his length. 

"Want me to suck you off baby boy?" Taehyung whispers, slowly pumping Jungkook while speaking.

Jungkook only nods in response, licking his lips when Taehyung finally puts all of him in his mouth. His lips were wrapped around the youngest and sucking him as if he was a lollypop, causing Jungkook to be unable to hide his pleasure. The room was filled with soft moans of the youngest, holding onto Taehyung his hair to guide him up and down. The older one his free hand was roaming over the others chest, making sure he kept the younger one warm.

"Faster, make me cum," Jungkook moans, tightening his grip onto Taehyung his hair.

The older one does as told, making sure he takes in all of Jungkook at once. The youngest was a moaning mess, not holding back anymore. Everyone could hear him if they were awake, making it a miracle Jimin hadn't woken up yet. The faster Taehyung sucked on him the more Jungkook began to melt underneath his touch. Making Jungkook weaker and weaker for him. 

"I'm so close," The youngest moans out once more, feeling his body tense up.

As soon as he finishes speaking he releases into the older one his mouth, a deep groan ending their not so secret moment together. Jungkook runs his hand carefully through the others hair, making him look up at him.

"You still ended up making me your bitch Tae."