Part 17

"Why did you fuck with my files?" Jungkook's dad continues, looking at his confused son.

"I wanted to be the hero for once."

"You can be, but only if you promise to help me out."

All heads turn to Jungkook as he walks through the front door, the hide out looking like a crimescene.

"I'm not going to explain to the kid why Jimin is in pieces stacked like a jenga game," Yoongi scoffs.

The youngest stares at the mess in disgust, taking in the fact that Taehyung was slowly braiding the hair of Jimin his lifeless head.

"Yoongi, can we talk?" He asks, trying to ignore all of it.

The older one looks at him, questioning if it was the right thing to do.

"Please, you won't regret it."

Yoongi slowly gets up, following the youngest into a backroom where Namjoon, who was still in his office, couldn't hear them.

"Now what?" The older one groans, leaning against the cold wall.

"I met up with my dad," He pauses, taking in the shocked face of the other, "He's going to help us take Namjoon down."

"Have you thought about the dead body in the kitchen, because all 6 of us will end up behind bars that way!"

"He won't find out. We just need find a way to get Namjoon to him, and the rest of us are free to go."

Yoongi looks at him dumb founded.

"I made up some story that he's making all of you do this crap and that non of you want to be here."

Yoongi takes a moment to take all of this in. Jungkook could be straight up lying right now, making all of this up to save his own ass. But this could be his chance, to get back to Namjoon for all these years.

"What's your plan," he mutters, looking at the youngest who looked determined to fix this.

"We'll meet him tomorrow, me and you. I promise nothing will happen, just follow my story."

"Why would I trust you," Yoongi asks once more, raising an eyebrow.

"Because both of us want to get out of here just as bad."

"Keep your word kid, you'll end up like Jimin if you don't."

"Dad he's in, make sure as soon as i hand them over you keep close watch on me, I'm not going to get away with this so easily."