Winter Kiss

Big thanks to hlynnh95 for the amazing cover and the lovely grizzie-grey for sending her my way!  If you want your covers on display feel free to make one for Winter Kiss and I will include them in the chapters of the story :)

If you're reading this on a site that isn't wattpad this story is a copy that was not consented by me. I have only posted this story on Wattpad.

Description (May Change)

One year ago Emily Jameson left her hometown to go live with her boyfriend. Now she found herself moving back - on her own. Reunited with her best friend she felt happier than she'd been in a while, until he came back into her life.

William Blake.

Emily had hated him for years after he broke up with her best friend, Sophia, while she was pregnant with his child at 17. Unfortunately Sophia seemed intent on letting Will still be apart of their child's life Which meant their paths were inevitably going to cross - alot.

After she gets stuck having to have Will help her paint her new home along with little Skye , Emily finds out that her view on the past may not be the right one and they decide to call a truce. As time passes secrets of Emily's past with her ex are revealed, Emily starts to think that Will actually might not be so bad afterall and ends up agreeing to go to his annual Christmas party where she finds herself under the mistletoe with Will himself.

From then on they grow closer and closer but Will notices something strange.

Over the weeks Emily receives prank calls, strange messages and after someone leaves a disgusting present in her mail he knows something is wrong. This wasn't just teenagers messing around.

But as the person behind the horrible 'pranks' grows angrier and angrier , will they be able to figure out who's behind them before it's too late?

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

Warning

This story WILL contain:

- Strong language (I just can't help myself)

- Sexual themes

- A bit of violence

And some seriously creepy stalker shit. Like.. Genuinely uncomfortable absolutely creepy. He's a psycho.

You've been warned so if you decide to read on do not complain about any of the above things. If you decide to read this at like 13 then that's your choice - no complaints. I mean it.

Welcome

Hey guys!  Welcome to my new story which I'll start uploading as soon as I finish Stay With Me.

This story is once again romance but this time with a dark twist as you can probably tell.

I'm so excited to share this story with you. It's going to be a lot more descriptive and emotional than Stay With Me however the chapters so far are averaging 1800-2200 words so they are a bit shorter, especially compared to the 4000-6500 chapters in Stay With Me but it is difficult to make long chapters in a day to day story.

Obviously I am struggling with SWM at the moment so I've been writing a few chapters of this. I will upload ONE chapter in the next few days so you can get a feel of the story and also have something to read since SWM hasn't been updated in so long. It does however only have about 5 chapters left so it won't be too long until I start updating this story - definitely a few months though I'd say.

If you've come here on your own, get yourself over to Stay With Me and read that while you wait! :)

Have a great 2017 everyone ♡