Early Mornin'!

'Rise and shine girls!, Up up its time to move to Michigan!', Our Father yelled. 'But Dadddd, ughhhhhhh' Nevaeh Complained sounding Tired, I got up and Brushed the hair out of my eyes, i'd go to my Phone and check skype, 'Hmh?, a text?', Skylar Jumped out of bed and ran over to me, 'oooooo!, gurl whats that text!!', Ice still asleep, snuggling a Fox plushie. I'd read through the text and read it out loud, 'Hey Holly, its me Jay, Im Going to a new school but im scared.' Skylar Fangirled and took my phone, She texted jay 'HEY JAY ITS ME SKYLAR ON HOLLYS ACCOUNT WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU GOING TO!!!' Jay replyed back, 'Well, skylar im going to mystic High, why?' Skylar Replyed, 'noo reason hehe'

us four girls headed downstairs and Sat at the table, 'Okay girls, Todays breakfast is Oatmeal!', I Shrugged, 'thanks Dad!', as we all Ate our breakfast Skylar got a Incoming call, Skylar answered it seeming confused, 'Hey skylar, its me Soul :)', Skylar seemed weirded out and ended the call, 'uhmmmm, that was so weird!', We all finished eating and Got ready, 'Have a Nice Day at school girls!', We all hopped on the bus, I went to go sit next to a boy with brown hair and glasses, Skylar went to go Sit next to a boy with Brown Hair Blue eyes, and ice Well, She had to sit next to this weird kid she did not know, as for nevaeh She sat next to a purple Hair boy.

'So, Uhm Whats your name Flem?' Ice Asked the weird Boy, the weird boy made some weird noises 'did you just make a Nathan Noise' the boy chuckled, I am nathan. 'S-so, Im Nevaeh, Nya!' The boy looked at her weirded out 'i like pancakes, do you!! :D' Nevaeh Spoke Softly, "M-mhm, I love them nya!'' Her Cat ears Perking up, 'Okay idiots!, were here at mystic high' The Bus driver yelled. We all Stepped off the bus, Brian ran to killer sky 'hey dude!, Got any tacos for me?!', 'Sorry dude, only pancakes' '-3-, Screw it' , As nevaeh stared at brian her face went red "u-uhh, >.<', Brian Walked over to nevaeh 'Oh, Uhm hello?' Nevaeh Started stuttering not knowing what to do, her Tail going down and Her cat ears twitching 'i-im Fine, im so so sorry for-' Killer sky interupted, 'Hey dude, its Mathematics!', Brian Chuckled. 'Sure, Gotta Go, Cya around nevaeh =P'

While skylar and ice were in english together, i walked nevaeh to her class 'I wish I wasnt One year younger than you guys, so then i could be in your grade! ;c' Nevaeh Whispered, seeming upset, I patted her back 'its okay ;-;' the hallways were empty, I walked alone to Upstairs, where sience was. 'Hey Cutie ;)' A Stranger pinned me against the wall, 'Whoever you are let me go!', 'Shh, This will only hurt a little Princess', I felt lips against mine, i twitched and tried to Break free, I opened my eyes to see a Blonde haired boy. 'Promise you wont tell a soul, ;)', I seemed Shocked and Terrified, 'Jor..'. I Ran to Class before he could follow me, 'Miss Boyles, Your late!, take your seat', I sighed and took my seat, Looking stressed out. 'Hey, You seem Upset, whats wrong..', I looked to my side 'Jor Kissed me Yuck!, Im Holly Boyles, Your Name?', 'jay Kliza', I Recognized that name, 'Do you happen to know a Girl named Holly?', he Replyed back. 'Oh, mhm Shes my best friend why?', I looked at him and made a meowing noise, 'Howwie?'

The teacher Glared at jay, 'You!, Shut up and pay attention we have a new student, His name is Andrew Starr' Ice Yelled 'Thats my big brother nandy!' Andrew waved at Ice, The teacher Looked at andrew 'So, Want to Tell the class about yourself' Andrew's Eyes Sparkled In Happiness 'Well.. I LOVE HANDREW I LOVE YOU HOLLY BOYLES I HOPE ONE DAY I MEET YOU THEN WE CAN GET MARRIED!!', Jays Eyes went firey, he stood up 'Dude, Stop dreaming but. Shes taken', My Face went red, And I thought to myself 'Im Not taken?!', The teacher Seemed weirded Out 'Okay, thats enough andrew starr Take a Seat', A Boy walked into the classroom, 'Mrs Otey?, I Have some papers for you.' , I Heard that voice and got up 'Mrs, can i Excuse myself to the restroom', The teacher nodded and I Walked over to the boy Delivering papers 'Luukie luuk?'