Ms Oteys Class Feild trip~

'Oh, Hmh?', I hugged him slightly 'Luuk, its me Howwie', He smiled 'Oh hey!', The Bell ringed for Lunch, as I ran out of class the hallways were packed with loads of students, I got squished, But finally when i reached the cafeteria I was greeted by Skylar, Nevaeh, and julia. 'How was Class ;)', Skylar asked, 'Intresting?' I Went to go Sit at the table, A Black haired Boy Sat next to me, 'Holly?', I looked over to the guy 'Oh my!, its chu Habe ^D^', I could see All the guys at one long table.

Meanwhile nevaeh was all alone in the hallways, 'Hey Cutie, Give me your Lunch.', Nevaeh was Scared, 'I-i need it for my lunch' Jor Pushed her Against the Locker, 'Give it, Or Ill kiss your best friend Holly', All of a sudden Growling came from the Storage closet, Brian Burst out From the Storage closet in a naruto outfit, 'i am Brian Uzumaki!, Dont you dare hurt Nevaeh!', Brian Threw a Punch and a Kick at Jor, As for nevaeh she Ran to go tell the princepal Mrs Starr, 'Uhm, Miss Brian and Jordan are fighting', The Principal Rushed to them and grabbed the boys by their Ears and took them into the Principals office, Nevaeh Blushed and Ran to Lunch.

After lunch I headed to class, As i sat down the teacher Started speaking 'Students I have announcements, Number one is we have some New students, come on in guys!'. Jaden, Aaron, nassim and Melissa Walked in, Ice yelled 'Melis!, Come sit over here!', The teacher assigned each student there Desk, Jay looked to his side and Stared at me, 'Jay, Are chu Okii?' He seemed to Be daydreaming. I Saw an empty seat next to my desk, Aaron Sat Down. 'O-oh No..', I got flashbacks of when jaden Would Leave me alone with him, I Slightly Waved at aaron and jay seemed to Get out Of 'Daydream mode', The teacher Spoke calmly, 'Dont get too excited, but today were heading to the beach!'

As all of the highschoolers headed out of school and Onto the Buses, I got Seperated from my class, ':c, Me Scared im not with my class, atleast all the Classes are going to the same Beach..' A Person Sat next to me, 'Well Well well, you ended up in my classes bus hmm?' I looked at the person and It was Jor, 'Meep! >.<' I was Terrified after what he had done to me in the hallway. 'Dont Worry Darling, I wont hurt you .-.' I Looked Out the window as the bus stopped at a stop sign, I Gazed out and Rolled down one of the Bus windows, 'Dad is that you?!', My dad Yelled 'Hey sweetie, Whos that boy next to you' Jordan yelled Out the window. 'HER BOYFRIEND', I Screamed and Shreeked!, As the Bus Started Moving again, The boy from Behind Me and jordans Bus seat Snuck and Put his arm near Jordan, Flicking Jordan, 'Hey! Whats that for >;(' The boy calmly spoke 'Dont Do that to her, okay.', Jordan Seemed Mad, 'Shut up Habe.'

We arrived at the Beach, I Ran off the Bus and Headed into the Girls changing room, As I changed into my White and Magenta Swimsuit I stepped Out and ran to nevaeh, Skylar and Ice 'Girls!, i missed you so Much >//<'  Skylar hugged me 'Did you get stuck on another bus, if so Tell me what Happened', I Explained the whole story to skylar, 'brb, gurl...' Her Hands turning into Fists, she ran over to jordan, 'Why you Pervert!!', Nevaeh was Nervous 'Uhm, is this Swimsuit too Revealing..' brian Ran over and Smiled at Us, 'hey girls, Oh Nevaeh You got a Little Sand on your face', He Went to nevaeh and Gently Wiped it off, '=P, Cya', Ice and skylar fangirled 'ooooOOOOO!O!!!!!!', I Ran to the sand, 'Bury meeeee in SANDDDD' I yelled, But I could overhear Jordan talking, He walked over to me 'Hey Holly, this is my Cousin Jayden He likes you sooooo' Jayden Was Blushing, 'Jor o.o',