Studying.

It was sunset, All of the Classes Headed onto their Buses, I laid my head down and Fell asleep in the bus, The Breeze  Blowing Into  the Bus, I felt something i've never felt before, a guy gently stroking my Blonde hair, he kissed my forehead and quickly switched to another bus seat, 'Who is that..'. I looked around to see who could have did it, but I couldn't tell, I laid back down and watched the sunset as the bus drove on the freeway.

As we got back to school Skylar, ice and Nevaeh headed home in my dad's car, I told them I would walk home, Aaron ran to me and bumped into me. 'O sorry ;-;', I sighed and ran off, My Scarf flowing in the wind, Once I got home I Completed my homework and went to take a Nice Relaxing bath, While I Was taking a Bath I could hear someone Knocking at the door, Skylar, ice, Nevaeh, and our dad got the door. 'Hello, Are you here for holly', I Quickly got out of the bath And Got Dressed and ran to the door with Wet soaking hair, 'Sweetie, is this your boyfriend?' I Shreeked, 'Jordan why are you here?!' Jordan Smirked, 'To See you Darling.' I Felt a Bit Of Anger. Our Father let Jordan in, and Skylar and Ice went To the door, 'Hey trevor!, thanks for bringing the pizza', Trevor Chuckled 'Np, Hows Boo?' My eyes went big, Jordan ran to the door 'NO I LIKE HOLLY, NOT YOU TREVOR' Me and Nevaeh Went Silent,Nevaeh Screamed 'Jordan, I do not approve of you!, Now get out Before i get the frying pan!', Jordan ran Straight out of the house.

-=- Nevaehs Perspective -=-

I'd Wake up, Getting Dressed with Holly, Skylar and ice. 'Hey Nevaeh, Who are you texting?' Holly asked me, My Cat Ears and Tail Perked up, 'U-uhm, im texting..B-brian!' Holly giggled, As it was time to go to school, I Snuck my kindle in my Backpack, As I walked into School The hallways were dead, As i was Walking to my Class a Guy Shoved me and I fell to the ground, 'Nya!!, My tooth Is bleeding', the guy Sounded Mean, 'Better Watch Out Kitty', I looked up crying, 'Adam..', Brian and Killer sky Came running out of the storage closet again, But this time Brian and Killer sky had Diffirent items, Brian Roared and a Huge earthquake Happened and adam Fell down and Hit His head, As for Killer sky he roared aswell, But It Sounded like a Howling Wolf, Adam Got up and Ran As Fast as he could.

I Finally Got into class, But as I got in a Mean girl sat behind me, I could feel a Tug, 'Ouch, Dont pull my tail!' The Teacher Called on me and Yelled at me, 'No Screaming in class Nevaeh smith!, Office now!' The teacher Pointed to brian to take me down to the office, 'Cmon, Lets go..?', I Walked with Brian With tears in my eyes, But for some reason Whenever I went through the Hallway it was Empty, Brian Wiped my tears, 'sorry .3.', I'd Stop Crying, 'I Didnt mean to scream, the gir-' He Nodded his head, 'Yea, i know, But hey , Why dont I give you a little surprise since you've been through alot', He picked me up and Ran down the Hallway, And Exiting the school, I could see teachers behind us 'Uhm, B-brian?!', He didnt Answer, but Instead he sped up faster and Ran like the wind.

-=- back to Hollys Perspective -=-

As i was walking home from school I Saw Brian carrying Nevaeh and running, 'I Best not bother them', I thought to myself. Jaden And aaron walked by me, 'Hey jaden and Aaron cx'. Jaden Smiled, 'yo.' I Smiled At Jaden and Aaron, But  made a Meowing Noise 'Oops >.<', Aaron stared 'O Same', I Felt Weirded out so I Ran off to my home, Once I Got home I was greeted by ice, 'GURL SOMEONES HERE TO SEE YOU', Andrew Ran towards me and Hugged me. 'Hi Hollz', Skylar Seemed Angered and Muttered to herself, 'Ugh, he Stole my Nickname >:c'. I Went to my Room and Shut the door, Turning on my computer, But Andrew burst in 'I NEED TO MAKE PLANS FOR OUR MARRIAGE', I Screamed 'WAT?!'