Chapter 1: Avril's P.O.V

Thanks for reading!

Descriptions

Avril Evans

- Red velvet coloured hair (like Kat from victorious)

-Blue electric eyes                                                                                                                                     -5"9

- known as the good girl has a temper ,is very sarcastic, is a prankster at heart. But no one know that she has some other secrets.

-----------

Ash Jackson

- Dark brown hair

- Grey stormy eyes

- 6"0

-known as the bad boy drives a motorcycle, is very cocky, But he also has a few secrets of his own.

------Chapter 1--- Avril's P.O.V

Beep..

Beep....

Beep..

I woke up to the sound of my damn alarm clock. As you can see I am NOT a morning person like at all. I got out of my warm bed and went to pick out what I was going to were for my first day back at the hell hole parents call school. I picked out my black sports bra, matching underwear,white crop top that said 'bite me' in red letters and my black short shorts with little studs on the pockets.Hey just because I'm kind of a good girl does not mean I have to dress like one. Anyway I went to my en-suite bathroom and turned on the water then I striped down,once I got into the shower and the warm water flowed down my mussels I began to relax.After I washed my hair with my mango scented shampoo and cleaned the rest of my body. I got out of the shower dried myself off than got dress into my back to school outfit. After that I did my make up as natural but not like nude. Than put my long red velvet hair into a high pony tail that reached down to the bottom of my ribs.I herd my phone playing 'the monster' by rahinna and eminem witched means that my best friend Jessie was calling, I awnsered my phone.

"Buddy the elf what's your favorite colour" I said quoting Buddy the elf.

""Hey wanna meet me at starbucks" asked Jessie not even going to bother replining to my qoute.I looked at the time it was only 8:00.I had half an hour until school started so I grabed my snap back that had a galaxy degsin on it,my black leather backpack and my white iPhone i0S.7

"Ya sure I'll meet you there now Kay?"

"Ya sure see ya soon"

"Okay bye"

"Bye" Jessie said then the line went dead teeling me she hung up.

I made sure that I had my car keys and ran to my baby, my beauitful white Aston martin DB9 Volante. I got into my car and drove to the closest starbucks to my school not wanting to be late. I pulled up into the starbucks parking lot, turned off the exnishion then headed inside. I went and orderd my usual large chocolate fudge Frappocino. Waiting for Jessie to come I took a spot by the window, looking out the window to my right I see Jessie waiting by the door so I took this as an opportunity to scare the living crap out of her. I walked out the back door of Starbucks sneakily not making any noise, I go behind her looking around that's when out of the corner of my eye I see Ash Jackson looking at me with an eyebrow raised probalabily wondering what I'm doing. I just ignore it, I go right behind Jessie by her ear and yell at the top of my lungs.

"Yo bitch"

The highest pitched scream comes from Jessie mouth like there was a bloody murder trying to attack her. I laughed so hard I must have look like a retard, but I didn't care I've never cared what people think about me. Once I stopped laughing I looked at Jessie who was just looked at me with a scowl on her face. That just made me laugh again but this time she laughed with me.

"You should have seen your face you screamed like I was a bloody murder trying to kill you" I said still giggling at the thought of her face when I scared her.

"I thought you where a kidnapper trying to take all my money and hang me from the school flag pole by my underwear" she said still giggling with me.

Out of the corner of my eye I still see Ash and his two other friends but this time they're all smirking at my act of scaring the crap out of my best friend.

"OK let's go to school before we get detention for being late" I say because I am starting to get creeped out by the bad boys staring at us, But I just call the the badass gang.

"Ya let's going, we're taking your car right?" Jessie asks.

"Ya I'm driving though cause last time I let you drive we ended up crashing into a bridge"

" Fine but for the record That was only one time..Okay no it was two or three times nevermind"

We both laughed as we made our way two my car, as I was entering my car I looked in the corner of my eye to see the badass gang with the most shocked looking faces with they're jaws wiade open. Those faces are Proboaly because of my car and the beauiful shape it's in. I just smirked, By know I'm used to the stares I get because of my Red velvet coloured hair and my car. We got into the car a drove to school, I parked in my ushual parking spot, grabed all of my stuff got out and locked my door.