True love

Jane P.O.V

As the sun rose I woke up in Zayn arms and Ashley in Niall's arms how cute. And Mike and Justin didn't come out for the whole morning. We went to look for food and fruits and water. While looking I reached my hand to grab a banana and all of a sudden a spider bit me. I let out a great big scream. Zayn came running to me but I had already fainted. I was waking up and I was being surrounded by everyone. They asked if I was okay a I said yes. But I really don't know what spider was. Just to sure it wasn't a poising spider. Thank the lord it wasn't but anyways it was still hurting. I was looking at where it had bitten me and it was in my arm. Zayn was so helpful this whole entire day even though I felt better.

Zayn P.O.V

After I heard Jane scream I hurried there as fast as I could but I was to late she had already fainted. I felt tears come out of me, so I went to the mini camp site. I had told them what happen so they were super worried. Ashley and Nikki were crying but then she woke up she was okay and I was relief that is was over. So that whole day I took care of her. It was adorable how she slept. This time I had found the right girl for me........

Mike P.O.V

I didn't came out the whole morning. Why, cause I knew I'll see Jane in Zayn arms. What i am totally much better looking than he is. Now I had lost Jane forever I should had should ask her out. Why am I so stupid???? I'm not sure but i think she got hurt. I'm stupid i didn't have the guts to check in her. So I left the campsite I waited till everybody fell asleep. And left........