Treasure

Mike P.O.V

Like I said me and Justin were heading to the cave. We had to sneak out so the girls won't catch us. This time I took a torch for light. We went inside a tunnel with bats hanging in the roof. On the way we saw bones, blood and green goo. At that time we kept hearing go back.

I just hope it weren't any ghost cause I'm scared of ghost. We had to move fast the torches were burning out. Then we went to this slide which took us to this mysterious place. Their you can't believe what we saw. Oh the wish to be here right now. Time is up we found real life TREASURE amazing. But there was only one little problem it was lock. " Hey Justin look what I found a treasure chest." I said. Making faces at him!!

Jane P.O.V

Ugh the guy left, maybe they went to that stupid cave. " Ashley lets go look for food cause right now my stomach is having fight and apparently it's winning. When turned around we saw the guys holding this big chest filled with who knows what?! " So guys what you got there" Ashley said with sarcasm. They replied" just a treasure chest Why?" You guys are you serious I said. And do you what inside of that? " Just money and gold!" Are you guys stupid it could have something else. I just stormed out and went I don't where. Mike went behind but I disappear. And you couldn't believe who I saw?

Mike P.O.V

I get Jane that she mad but she didn't need to storm out like that. Why am I so stupid. So I went back to the group I told them I lost her but they seem disappointment. " Don't worry I'll find her." I said. So I went to look for for her. I saw her talking to this 5 boys who kinda look like them stranded her for awhile too. So I left and told the guys. When they turned the girls mouth dropped. The screamed out " One Direction" and fainted.

Ashley P.O.V

After I fainted in my mind i started screaming. "Jane how did you find them" I said. " I was just walking until I ran into them they were soo kind." she replied. I saw Niall looking at me with those cute eyes. I saw that Justin was super jealous. I saw Zayn flirting with Jane. What a cute couple.

Jane P.O.V

Recap: I found this 5 cute boys. When I could finally see better I noticed it was the one and only One Direction. I told them that me and my friends were stranded here for 3 days already. So I told them to come with us.

. End of recap

So Niall was totally checking Ashley and Zayn was totally flirting with me. When I took a glance back I saw Mike with a " get away" face. I was cracking up in my mind I just knew it.

And the rest of the boys were with Nikki Lol. So any ways Zayn was such a cutie pie. After all of that talking the night fell. So we fell asleep. I fell asleep in Zayn arms and Ashley in Niall's arm. And Nikki well in Louis,Liam and Harry's arm. Mike and Justin were such in a bad mood that they just went into there tents and didn't even say a word.