Scavenger hunt

Ashley P.O.V

I woke up super early. I decided to take a shower but then I realize how exactly. I went to look around and I found this beautiful waterfall. It was so cold but so relaxing. I came out and remember I took out my luggage before the plane exploded. I put on this cute mini shirt with blue shorts and some cute boots to go with it. When i was done they all had woken up and stared at me especially Niall and Justin. I went around but somebody was missing. " Mike" I said. Then they realize. I asked Justin where he had gone and he told me that he left the campsite. We had a scavenger hunt. Me,Niall and Liam Jane,Zayn and Harry and Nikki,Louis and Justin.

Jane P.O.V

When I heard Ashley say that my heart sunk. I told Zayn and Harry to split up. I went deep into the island and saw him siting there. I stick out my hand, help him get up and hug him to death later we looked in each other eyes and gave a big kiss. Its was so magical and sweet. We walked together all the way to the campsite. The guys were already there but I didn't say anything about the kiss neither did Mike. It was a secret until who knows when.

Zayn P.O.V

I saw Jane and Mike looking at each other but in a certain way. I know I just Jane a few days ago but I really like her. I don't care but nothing is going to get in my way. And that is a promise.

.

. 4 Weeks later