lost in a battle of love

hi i am Blaine Billbrey i am a girl i am 5'2 and i am 17 and i weigh 98 pounds i know that is small but not to me and i have black hair with black/blue streakes in it and i have a changing eye color so i dont know about them and i am abused every day by my dad and twin sister Lacy Billbery.well thats enough about me. to the story

BLAINE'S POV

i walked down Leeroy High School with me head down as i walk to my first class on my new schedule

1:sex ed

2: algebra

3: English

4: French class

5: P.E

6: home eche

7:history

8: free periode

oh great i have the worst class ever sex ed i thought as i walked to class i walked in and handed the teacher my slip and took a seet.you see i dont talk,i choose to be mute all the time i sat all the way in the back by the window and looked down at my wrist as i see the blood stain through my black jacket shit i thought and as soon as i think that a very sexy emo badass sits down next to me and looks at my wrists and his eyes go wide and he writes on a peace of paper and it said "OMG are you ok why did you do that????????i am Blaze i am mute " i wrote "hi i am Blaine and so am i and because i have a bad past"and he wrote "ohh X( me to but i can help you want to be friends??" i wrote back" sure" i look up back at the teacher and she says "ok class we will be doing a project on the positions and body parts of sex and i am putting you in groups of to for two weeks and i want Blaine and Blaze to be partners and your project is to make a presentation board on the positions and the names and please use you own pictures and other materials for this project.now i want kassy an...... " i looked over at Blaze and his face was as red as a tomato and so was mine "so are we going to your house"i wrote and he wrote back"umm can we do this project at your house please"i couldnt resist his puppy dog eyes so i wrote "fine" and thats when the bell rang..