shit....he knows

BLAINE'S POV

the day went by well i had all my classes with Blaze and now we were walking to my house and i was really scared i hope my dad doesn't beat me..i guess luck isn't on my side because as soon a i walk in the door i got screamed at "you worthless peace of shit where the hell were you,i swear to god i am gonna kill you,you were just like that fucking bitch you call a mother a stupid weak slutty little whore that sucks kunt pussy i am gonna beat the holy shit out of you"i wince at his words as he pushes me to the ground and kicks me worse then he ever has and from that moment on i knew this was gonna be the worst he has ever done.

I scream as he kicks my ribs and i hear three cracks and then he punches me and starts to hit me and then he holds my leg up and brings his foot down really hard and i hear another crack and then he pulls out a knife and starts to pull my shirt off and cuts all over my back and then cuts my wrists and pulls of my pants and i realize what he is doing.......oh god he is gonna rape me in front of Blaze....shit i look up to see Lacy holding Blaze against the wall with a knife in hand making him watch.

I looked up to see my dad already has mine and his clothes off then he thrusts into my ass and it hurt like hell but i was thankful he didnt take my V-Card and i cried and screamed the intire time until he pulled out and then kicks my stomach and said"your a mistacke" and leaves and so does Lacy .Thats when everything blacked out..

Blaze's pov (after the beating)

i ran to  Blaine and saw she was unconscious and i picked her up and carried her to her room i think and set her on the bed and start to clean her up.It pains me to see her like this and i think i know why she didn't want to meat up at her house and that is the same exact reason as for me.That is the reason i dont talk and i think that is Blaines reason to i wait about an hour and she wakes up and and looks at me and starts to cry i immediately go to her side and hold her. I decided I was finally gonna talk and started whispering sweet nothings in her ear and she started to calm down and finally looked at me and said (not wrote) in a wraspy voice "you ca- hhmh you can talk to" and i answered with "yeah i just dont talk for the same reason you don't" and i looked down and let a tear roll down my cheek.I felt someone lift my head up to look at them and i saw Blaine and she said "I am so sorry about that maybe me and you could run away to my secret house about four blocks from school?" I looked at her and smile and said "lets get your stuff packed and then we can go pick up my stuff!!".She smiled and got everything packed in 15 min. and we snoock out her window and ran to my house and packed everything in 18 min. (it took longer cause i wouldn't leave without my posters) and we ran to her secret house.

When i saw it i almost fell it was HUGE!!!!!

I smiled as we walked in and asked "where is my room" and she replyed with "it is right next to mine and we share a bathroom and it is on the first floor right hall way pass three doors and turn left and walk down that hall and then take a right and four more doors and the a left mine is the one with an angel on it"she smiled and lead me to my room i walked in and smiled ther was a king sized bed and a walk in closet and the walls were black with red splatter paint and i loved it i walked over to Blaine and picked her up and spun her around and she squealed. i put her down and kissed her cheek and shooed her out so i could fix my room...

*****that night*******

i was just about to go say goodnight and go to sleep when i heard crying and walked in Blaine's room and saw her in a ball on her bed crying and ranto her and asked "what is wron Blaine?was it a nightmare?"she shook her head yes  and i hugged her and picked her up and told her" your sleeping in my room with me tonight "she nooded and climbed in behind me and let me wrap my arms around her .not even ten minutes later she was asleep .