not the best news for Blaze

Blaze's POV

me and Blaine where on our way to the hospital andas soon as we got there i had to carry her in and say to the front desk lady "um this is my girlfriend Blaine Billbrey and we need a room i think she has a broken ankle and three ribs broken"and she asked "how did this happen and her date of birth and social security number"  and i had to think and i knew Blaine didn't want me to tell them the truth so i said "she fell down a flight of stairs and 06-16-96..." i let Blaine finish "889014363" and i noticed the lady's name 'Lori' and she said "ok room 618 on the 6th floor and right hall and here is a wheelchair and doctor Blackman will be in in a minute."i sat Blaine in the chair and wheeled her to the elevator and pressed six and i walked to the 18th room and went in and sat her on the bed and asked "how long has it been since you ate something"and she put her head down and whispered "two months ago"and my eyes went completely wide "t-t-wo whole months!!?!?!!!?!!!!!?!!?!!???!!??!" i said and i saw her wince and i hugged her and said "i am so sorry baby please forgive me" and as i said that the doctor walked in and said "ok MS.Billbrey i will be taking a full body X-ray and making you a cast for your ankle and making a brace for your ribs "and he smiles at me...

******after the X-Ray*********

the doctor has already gave Blaine what she needs but said that he wanted to tell us something so we are now waiting for him.when he finally walks in he asks "MS.Billbrey do you know what lung cancer is?" "yes sir but what about it"she said and then he said "well you see in your X-Ray i saw signs of lung cancer showing up and i took a test and you are tested positive......" i looked at Blaine and see her start to cry and i hold her to my chest as i felt tears streams down my face.no no it is not true i am imagining this she is perfectly fine my beautiful baby girl is not hurt like this she is gonna make it i kept thinking and praying was true but the doctor said "i am so sorry but on the good side we caught it early and it can be cured very easily" i looked up at him and said "can we go now when is her first cemo therapy" he said "yes you are already signed out and next Friday at 2:15" and with that i picked Blaine up and her crutches and carried her out the door and to the hummor as she cried into my chest and i drove home so we could have some time to let this sink in.this is definitely not the best news for me.