Chapter 6 ~ Realisation

3rd Person POV
---------
~ Time Skip To Japan ~

☡Warning: Contains self harm.☡

Failure. Failure. You messed up. You disappointed Viktor, your family, everyone.'
The voice was back in his head.

Yuuri had just been practicing his moves for his freeskate and he hadn't been able to do it correctly all day. After his last attempt he had fled off to the bathroom, when he just suddenly ran off Viktor was worried but just brushed it off as him needing to toilet, but Yuuri didn't care if Viktor was suspicious he needed to get rid of this feeling. He opened his bag and frantically started to look through it, after a few seconds Yuuri saw an object glinting in the light from the lights in the bathroom and picked the object up. A razor. The metal object glinting in the light as he placed it on his wrist and slashed it time after time, blood now dripping on the floor.

Yuuri POV
-

-------
My arm stung terribly, but it was oddly comforting like a massive pressure had been lifted off my shoulders with each cut. Suddenly I heard steps coming in the bathroom, it was Viktor, he really had to  come in now of all times! Quickly I put away the razor, nearly dropping it on the floor in the process. And pulled down the sleeves of my jumper to hide the scars. I would wrap them later. I'm sure if Viktor found out about all my issues he would leave me forever and be disgusted at me.
"Yuuri? Are you in there? Please come out."
I slowly opened the door and flashed Viktor a smile as he pulled me into a hug luckily I had worn extra layers of clothing to hide my stomach.
"I was so worried about you when you ran off like that. What's wrong?" Viktor said I pulling me in more.
"Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired. Can we go home now?" I lied. But luckily Viktor bought my excuse and headed off home.
*time skip*

3rd Person POV
--------------
It was now Yuuris least favourite time of the day. Dinner time. Because he had to try and make an excuse up as to why he couldn't eat.
" Come downstairs for some dinner!" Yuuris mom called from downstairs. Yuuri lazily got out of his bed and made his way downstairs to the dining room where he was greeted by everyone at the table, eating in a peaceful silence. Yuuris mom offered Yuuri some food but he declined.
"Sorry mom, I'm not hungry."He lied and made his way up to his room. Viktor excused himself from the table and made his way up to Yuuris room. 'First what happened at skating and now this! Is Yuuri ill?'
He saw that the door was slightly opened and took it upon himself to enter his room. Yuuri was on his bed just sitting there staring off into space. He hadn't even noticed Viktor open the door. That's when Viktor saw lines on Yuuris arms and gasped but covered his mouth so Yuuri wouldn't hear him. He sat down on his bed and Yuuri turned around to Viktor, his chocolate eyes laced with sadness as he scrambled to put a jumper on.
"Yuuri?" Viktor spoke with a more serious tone than usual. Yuuri looked Viktor in the eyes.
"What is it Viktor?" Yuuri timidly spoke. But he wasn't expecting what Viktor asked him next.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"