Chapter 11 ~ The End

A few years later ~

Yuuri sighed, after all the work he had done that day he was glad to be able to rest on the sofa, well that was the case until he felt someone jump on top of him. Groaning he looked up to see who had interrupted his rest. When he looked up he saw two ocean blue eyes stare at him, he smiled as his ruffled his 2 year old sons black hair.
"What's up? I'm tired" Yuuri groaned as his son bounced on him.
"I'm hungry..."
Yuuri sighed, he sat up and picked up his son in his arms and headed to the kitchen.

When he opened the door to the kitchen he was met with confetti in his face nearly making him fall backwards.
In the kitchen stood Viktor with the brightest smile on his face and a cake in his hands.
"Happy Birthday Yuuri! You didn't think your own husband would forget your birthday did you?" Viktor exclaimed as he started to sing happy birthday along with his son.

Later in the day Yuuri and Viktor layed there cuddling on the sofa with their son, watching their skating performances. Everything was perfect.

At least until their son hit puberty.

- The End -

A/N -

Thanks for reading this story, and for so many reads I didn't expect it to even get to 100.

Thank you so much!!!!!

BYEEEE