meeting them

hey guys i hope you like this chapter , this is where bonnie starts to get suspicions about Elena having a twin sister!

Bonnie's pov

I was  walking down the street a couple of weeks after Elena's 'funeral'. I am put under pressure, I know that damon wants to kill me to get Elena back but I am aso his best friend that was stuck with him in the prison world with kai. I know him a lot better than I used to ,to know that he doesn't like hurting people, he is just reckless and short tempered. whilst I am thinking these things in my head, I accidently bump into  someone and knock them down. at that point I'm waken out of my daze. the person lying on the floor looks a lot like Elena and looks my age.

" Oh my god i am so sorry" i say

" oh no its okay i want really looking either " the stranger says getting off the floor with my help.

As she says this I get a proper look at her face. she's got dark brown wavy hair, hazel eyes and striking features across her face. she looks like she could be on GLAMOUR magazine.

" have i seen you before?" i ask her

" no you wouldn't have i just came from the airport, i just wanted to take a look around"

" my name is bonnie by the way."

"nice to meet you bonnie, my name is Alicia "

"where do you come from Alicia?"

"well I've come from england, its just that my mum and dad's buisness took them here so we had to move"

I think to myself for a couple of seconds and i say

"aww really?! i have always wanted to go to england, one of my friends is from there too."

"that's great! what is his name?"

"enzo, he is really nice- kind of"

then we both start laughing. I don't know why but I feel a connection with her. just like I did with Elena.

" well since I bumped into you , do you know where the mall is?" she asks me

"yeah sure , I was actually planning on going there if you want to come."

"oh you really don't have to..."

"no really, it would be a pleasure."

" ok then if you insist" she smiles at me.

as we walk down to my car Alicia says:

" do you have a certain shop in mind?"

"um I like a vintage store called betsy's boutique and I think you'll like it because it sells lots of cool clothes that I think you'll like"

" um yeah, lets go"

we were driving to the mall when Caroline called me up

"not now care bear" I thought to myself

"hey bonnie , your phone is ringing" Alicia says

"yeah I know , can you pick it up for me and put it on speaker?"

Alicia then picks up the phone and puts it on speaker

"hey care, are you ok?"

"no, something just happened"

"what? what's wrong?"

" stefan told me that he has feelings for me too"

"well that great, isn't that what you wanted?"

" I mean yeah, at the time. But now it feels so strange and weird especially.....

with Elena gone as well." She sighs

"what did you say to him?"

" I told him that I don't feel like I am ready right now and that he just needs to leave me alone for a while and stay friends until I decide I want to talk to him again"

"well thats great news that you are doing what you feel like doing okay, I have to go because me and Alicia are going to the mall"

" who's Alicia?"

" just a friend that I met on the street, she's really nice"

" oh okay, can I come to the mall too?"

" yeah meet you there ?"

"sure"

then I signal to Alicia to end the phone call and she does so, handing the phone back to me

at the mall

when Alicia went to try some clothes on with Caroline , I went to the back of the store  to do some magic because I haven't practiced in a while

when Alicia went to try some clothes on with Caroline , I went to the back of the store to do some magic because I haven't practiced in a while. I started off with locator spells. in my purse I had Elena's vervain necklace and because I knew where she was, I could test myself to see if it work. At first my blood went in the direction of where Elena was buried. then it split in half and one went to the correct destination of the tomb , and the other went to the mall. where we were at this exact minute . I told myself that my magic wasn't working properly and that it can't be true. Elena is only alive if I am dead.

when Alicia is gone to pay for her clothes I grab Caroline and tell her about what's happened.

"what do you mean it split and went in two different directions, that's impossible " Caroline said shaking her head

" I know, which is why I am going to go back to the boarding house and try it again there."

" okay, you do just that" care says whilst picking up her bags filled with newly bought clothes and heads out into the carpark with me and Alicia following behind " hey guys" Alicia says and we turn around to face her

" my sister is coming to pick me up see you another time"

" yeah sure see you " I say

" bye , nice meeting you" Caroline says

"lets go home and figure this out" I tell Caroline

" sorry bon bon, I can't see stefan or be near him or anything "

" oh okay see you tomorrow I guess?"

"yeah see you tomorrow"

hey guys feel free to comment and vote, and if there is anything that needs improving just tell me xx