going away

just listen to this song while reading the chapter, who doesn't like a good ed sheran song?

I came back home from a hard day at school, I am currently in year eleven ( for those who don't know its sophomores in American) and I just did my final exam and I am soo tired. I opened the door to the front door to my house and stepped inside, it was dark and there were no lights on due to the fact I am home alone, AGAIN . My mum and dad are out on a business trip and are due to come back in a week. so much for moral support!!!

My sister is I don't know where, with a random guy doing who knows what. But to be honest I like being alone, it is quiet and peaceful and I can just chill and watch Netflix. I mean who doesn't want that? just chilling on the couch with a tub of ben and jerry's cookie dough on one hand and on he other some twirl chocolate bars.

I was lying down, all comfortable in heaven when a loud knock causes me to jump out of all fours. I got up and went to see who it was , I got greeted by the sight of y sister with mascara drooling eyes and beds of tears coming down her face.

"what's wrong Rosie ? are you ok?" I asked her. she silently shook her head

"what happened?" I asked again opening the door ajar for her to step in.

she went into the house and said " mum and dad just told me that we are moving because the company is moving overseas"

"seriously?! where to?"

"apparently some place called mystic falls and it looks horrible and I don want to go"

"Mystic falls? I've never heard of that pace before, let me just go and google it up"

I go onto my computer and googled 'mystic falls' but autocorrect went and wrote it as 'misty falls' " why can't you ever just spell things correctly?!! , I am soo fed up with you" I screamed at the computer and my sister looked at me like I was crazy .

" what ? its just the stupid autocorrect that's just annoying the hell out of me !!" she rolled her eyes and told me to hurry up.

" it says that mystic falls is a nice small town that is know for being a festive and fun place and for its display of it's founders archives. that doesn't soo bad"

" I know but read on "

" it is being cautiously watched over due to its increasing amount of animal attacks that occur in the district. the animal is still unidentified but residents are restricted from going into the woods as that's what might be causing a stir with the animal. for any further detail please call:

732-757-2923 " ( authors note: this is a made up number)

" so what do you think of it now huh?"

" I mean I know it has its downsides but it sounds pretty awesome?!!"

" you are so ridiculous" my sister says while going into the kitchen

"did they tell you when they going?"

" they said it would be like in a week or something when they get back from their business trip , oh but guess what?we are going TMORROW!!!" my sister says teasing me

" you are joking, they wouldn't send us out alone , we don't eve have enough time to pack our things"

" well if you don't believe me, take a look at the plane tickets on the counter" she says winking at me and pouring herself an glass of wine. I stand up and go o the counter. there lies two aeroplane first class tickets and their departing date is 12:30 pm tomorrow!

do you ever get that feeling where you are too tired to do something that needs to be done and you know there ae consequences for not doing it? well feel my pain people!!!