Chapter Eleven~

Chapter Eleven-

    I'm pushed onto the stage. The crowd roars and throws their hands up and screams, "WRATH GIRL!!!!" As a compliment... they look up to me. I can't mess this up. I can fit in. I'm over thinking and my mind is collapsing. And my body is going numb. But it's not my over thinking that does it. A pearl from my dress falls off and onto the purple runway, silver material chopped up and molded into it. It falls under my six inch heels which I'm already struggling with and I trip over the pearl. I am able to steady myself. But however. I can't make another mistake like this again. Not many people noticed so I just smile and wave. Then another pearl clatters to the floor and I feel my dress breaking. Pearls cling to the ground and I can almost hear Java's laughter from backstage... He did this. The last string falls and I'm naked. My whole body for everyone to see. All I'm wearing is a pearl bracelet, a pearl necklace... and my six inch high heels... The crowd roars louder and I stop at the end of the run way. Strike a un-certain pose and hoist myself into a pivot and walk the other way. The screen behind me shows me, my bust hanging out. The permanently swollen insides of it making it the cup bigger. I don't dare show them I made a mistake. I DO NOT DARE do it. AT ALL. Vanity... The people with to my pride in themselves. I smile thinking of the thought and at the end of the runway. I do a split before entering the curtain. That makes the crowd go crazy. I smirk at Java and he sneers and looks down, playing with a lock of purple extensions. "That little-" Myst comes up with me before I can finish that sentence. I think it's good she did.
    "You nailed it. But I think that I did better." She winks and smiles.
I giggle, "Lies." She pats my bare shoulder and stares at my breasts.
    "You may... want to get that covered up... not with something planned to break.... Yeah I can read minds.. Legit." She smirks.
    "Okay." I laugh and grab a purple towel nearby. God and I thought it was impossible for her to become that much prettier when she first came here.      Diamond leads us into another room when the show is over. She leaves with August and Denise. Then two hours later she comes back with twenty one workers. They pull out our chairs and we scoot them into an amyfyst table. Then they serve those big dishes with those lids on top of them. Kind of like those you see at a huge buffet.
    "These platters here await your future." Denise paces in front of the table. The screen behind us shows everybody's name. I sit next to Melody's cousin. Listed onto the chart as China, a still photo from her runway sits next to it. On my right, is Blake. The Envy boy with the slicked back unique hair. He looks over to me and winks. "Open it. Inside will await a pill... it should be clear. We measured the number of audience members whom cheered for you, and then we used math to figure out how loud the cheering was, indicating your average. When I tell you all... I want you to take this pill... If you stay the same... you have passed. If your colors are altered to jet black... you are apart of The Sinful.... One... Two..." I open the platter and take the pill in my right and the water in my left. "Three." I swallow the pill... I feel dizzy for a moment... which usually means I am changing colors... but I feel a different sensation.. When I open my eyes. My name is on top of the leader board. I am the alpha now.