2.

I finished getting dressed and ran to the kitchen. "Morning Avery!" My ma said from the kitchen counter. "Morning" I mumbled barely audible. She walked back to her room so she could finish getting dressed. I made my way to the cabinet quickly grabbing a snack for the day and rushed out the door. I was late leaving the house... again. This is pretty normal for me so I wasn't really stressing about it. I hopped into the truck and connected my phone to the line. I pressed play and drove off to school. 

   As I walked through the schools double doors I looked around for my friends. Finally I spotted them over by the other set of double doors. Me and my friends were known as the 'Triple Threat' or the 'Triplets' because our names all started with an A. I quickly walked up to them "Oh my fucking gosh guys I had the weirdest dream ever last night!". Ashton and Ashlynn both laughed. "Well good morning to you too." Ashton said. "Yea yea yea it's not really a good morning, but whatever floats ya boat." I said rolling my eyes. "Well then at least you could do is say 'Morning Jc I'm soo glad you're feeling better, because I missed you soo freaking much and I just love you and and-'" Jc didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before I engulfed him a huge hug. He laughed and hugged me back. "Dude I missed you! You aren't contagious are you?" I asked laughing. "Nah I'm perfectly healthy and feel brand new." He said shaking his head. "Well that's great!" I said back smiling. Jc had been sick for a week and I wasn't able to go see. I missed him so much. Jc and I were extremely close friends and when we are apart we both get sad and irritable. So I was very glad he was back.

     "So this dream you were talking about. What were you going to say?" Ashlynn said. "Oh right! Well so um this dream was freaking crazy. Jc was famous an-" Jc cut me off. "Woah how is it crazy that I was famous? I'm going to be famous one day you just wait and see." Jc said crossing his arms. I shook my head and continued. "Anyways before I was so rudely interrupted." I said glaring at Jc. "This dream, it started out all normal as any nightmare would go. First I woke and I was texting Jc. Apparently me and him were 'talking' in my dream.". "Ooo spicy!" Ashlynn said wiggling her eyebrows looking at Jc. He just blushed and rolled his eyes.

"No not spicy. He was famous and I hadn't seen him in ag-" I stopped as the bell rang signaling for our first hour class. I groaned and walked with the sea of people. "I'll tell you guys later then." I said turning down my side of the hallway. "So me and you talking huh?" Jc said as he matched my pace. "Don't even, it was just a dream." I scoffed. "Hurtful." He laughed. "I didn't want to date you anyways." Jc said as he crossed his arms. "Oh you know you looovvvveee me." I said making a kissy face at him. He laughed and put an arm around my shoulder pulling me close. "Yeah I do looovvveee you and I can't deny it." Jc said and then kissed my cheek. I smiled and we kept walking to our first hour class.

   I walked in Biology and sat in my assigned seat next to Piper. Piper was a sweet girl with pretty curly blonde locks. Hrer cheeks were always flushed pink and she reminded me of bubble gum. I don't know why though. I can't believe in my dream she was the meanest person in school. That dream was pretty messed up though. So why was I even surprised.

The lunch bell rang and I quickly gathered ny things and walked out I to the hallway buzzing with people. I stood nex to the classroom door and waited for Jc. "Boo!" someone yelled in my ear. I jumped a little and by reflex swung to hit the dipshit who yelled in my ear. My hand was stopped before I made contact. I looked up to see Jc standing there smiling. "Calm down babe it's just me." He said, his smile widening. I rolled my eyes and started to walk. He matched his pace with mine. "So this dream. We were 'talking' huh?" He said quietly putting air quotes around the word 'talking'. I glanced at him and looked straight ahead. "Yea. We hadn't seen each other in a long while and we were texting each other when I woke up that morning for school.". "What were we talking about?" Jc asked. "About you coming to visit your favorite girl in the world."  I replied. "Who is?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Me!" I said grinning. Jc just laughed and put an arm around me saying "You sure are" and kissed my temple.

We walked into the lunchroom and made our way to the table that we all sat at. "Hey!" Ashton said looking up from backpack. "Sup." Jc and I both said in unison. Ashlynn walked up to the table and shook her head. "Are they at it again?" she said sitting her tray down. "No." Jc and I said in unison... again. Ashton and Ashlynn just looked at each other and laughed. "You two are more like twins than Ashton and I are!" Ashlynn said as she sat down. "Yeah yeah." I said as I walked off to the lunch line. "Hey there little lady." Nash said standing in line behind me. "I'm not that short! You are just a giant!" I retorted. Nash laughed. He is such a goofy kid. "So um about that question I wanted to ask you yesterday." he said fumbling with his hands. I thought back to yesterday when he was acting all weird and wanted to ask me something, but never got around to it. "Yea?" I said taking a step forward in line. "Will you... um... well would you... um... like to go on a date tomorrow night?" he was a stuttering mess. I smiled "Let me see if I have anything planned and I'll get back to you. Ok?". He smiled and nodded quickly. I grabbed my tray walked back to the table. "Avery got game guys!" I said excitedly. "With who?" Jc asked from beside me. "Nash. He wants to go on a date tomorrow." I replied. "Did you say yes?" Ashton asked. "No. But I didn't say yes either." I said grining. "Then what did you say?" Ashton asked now getting impatient. "I said let me check to see if I have anything planned. Dummy." I stuck my tongue out. Ashton nodded. "I thought you said that you didn't like blondes?" Jc asked looking at me suspiciously. "I don't. But," I said dragging the word out ",there are a few exceptions. And Nash is one of them. Especially since he asked me." I ended with a smile of pride. "I guess so." he mumbled back. "Aw Jc don't be a poop face I will still have time for you." I said as I slung an arm around him, "It's not like he asked me to be his girlfriend or anything." I laughed nervously. Jc shrugged my arm off "And if he did what would you say?".  I looked at him strangely. I honestly have never thought about that. What if Nash asked me to be his girlfriend what would I say? Would I say yes? Would I say no? What would happen? I shook my head "I don't know. Guess we'll have to wait and find out.". 

We sat in silence none of us really talking. It has always been like this with us. We had an understood silence. Don't talk if everyone can't be included. It never bothered any of us, the silence. It was like we could read each others minds. One look at each other and we could have an entire conversation. "Oh wait!!" Ashlynn yelled making us all jump. "Yeah?" Ashton said looking at Ashylnn with so much confusion. Ashylnn turned to face me "You never finished telling us about your dream. You said it was pretty wicked." she said taking another bite of her Hot Pocket. "Oh yeah that's right." I started to tell them about my dream from beginning to end. I watched their faces change to fit different emotions as the story went on. As I made it to the end I stopped pretending like their wasn't more to the story. "What! That can't be it! What else happened?" Ashton asked getting antsy. She had to everthing. The ins and outs and every little detail of everything presented to her. "Nah. That's it. It was one of those dreams where you just sorta wake up without an ending. Ya know?" I said trying to convince her. Ashton narrowed her eyes at me and slowly nodded believing me. I just smiled.  Moments later I finished my food and Jc and I got up to put away our trays. "I know you were lying. There was an ending you just didn't want to say it." He gave me a challenging look. I shrugged and kept walking.  "What happened at the end? With me and you." He said giving me a little whine. "Nothing. Nothing happened." I said avoiding his eyes. Jc leaned down to look at my face "Yes something did happen. I can tell when youre lying Avery. Teeelllll mmmeeeeee.". He grabbed my arm and shook it a little. I laughed "Nothing happened dipshit.". We sat down at the table again. Jc leaned over to my ear and whispered “Tell me later then.”. I gave a small nod and waited for the bell to ring.