Prologue

~Dedicated to Bella, who Inspired me to write this Demonic Story ;)~

Proluge

I see her rushing to the hospital. I laugh down on this pitiful human. Shes so weak and her stupidy overwhelms her. I laugh so hysterically I spit the blood out of my mouth.

We sit in the room looking at the hostpital cameras, all laughing our heads off.

She Slept wth me! That bitch slept with me!

That stupid little women.

They rush her into a hospital room, her screaming ammuses me. Her Pitful Screaming!! We all laugh our heads off!!

Oh shes in for a ride, not only is giving birth to a demon more painful than a child, but the demon will kill you after seconds of his breathing. Ha!

"Push" yells the idiotic mortal they call a medical engineer.

I can see her face turning red. Oh, shes on fire!

I can see the head of the infant popping out. Beautiful, just like his mother! He reaches his hand out of the womb and pulls on the mothers stomach to help himself out. He hisses at the doctor and scratches the doctors side and laughs hysterically!!

Hilarious! We all crack up at the sound of the pitiful humans screaming to live, begging for mercy.

He immediately grabs the doctors neck and snaps it. Just like his father!! Goes for the neck!!!

The Mother tries to pick him up...oh the foolish little bitch. She has no power. Her son is a demon, she is a mortal.

He stares up at the Mother, insanely smiling. Terrifying! The mother shouts right before my little boy puts the mortal out of her misery.

Ha! My little boy!!! I drive the vehicle up to the tall hospital and race in, flashing my fangs at every mortal i see. I reach up to her level and pick the boy up. He tries to bite me.

I hit him "Do Not Bite your Daddy!"

I laughed and jumped out of the window, spreading my wings and landed on the vehicle, I got in the long car and rushed away with the new child.